50 & Epilogue (a)

"Sanyukta. ...beta sanyu. ...yaha kya kar rahi ho" renu chipped coming out to see sanyu standing near the threshold of the door waiting for randhir.

He was as usual late as shekhawat empires and his magazine publication firm were now under his control.

Harsh resigned from post of MD and took a full stop to give his wives time.

It was randhir who was sole responsible   for  shekhawats  empires.

"Maa ye abhi aate hi honge" sanyu looked at the wall clock which showed 11 pm.

It was daily routine of randhir to come late.
But sanyu never missed a chance to wait for him and accompany at dinner.

"Sanyu beta iss haalat mei tera aise khada rehna thik nahi hai" renu said out of concern.

Sanyu looked down and smiled .
She caressed her 7 months old baby bump .

"Maa baby ko bhi randhir ka intezar hai " sanyu giggled caressing her belly.

"Tu nahi manegi naa?" Renu glared her.

Sanyu nodded negatively.

Soon they heard a honk of car indicating that randhir came.

Sanyus face welcomed a million dollar smile.

"Dekh aa gya woh....."

Sanyu blushed.

"Main chalti hu" renu left the couple alone to enjoy their small moments together.

"Jii" sanyu smiled and looked at the door only to find her hubby standing with open arms.

She walked steadily and reached him thus embracing herself in his arms.

"Abhi tak jagi ho....hmmm" Randhir rubbed her back maintaining a distance from her belly.

"Haa...woh...actually. ..umm..." sanyu fumbled not able to answer his question.

"Jhuth bolna nahi aata.
So plz try bhi mat karo" Randhir smiled breaking the hug.

She blushed under his gaze.

"Woh....mujhe aapke saath khaana khana hota hai...isliye" sanyu  bite her tongue.

"What? It means u didn't  had ur dinner.
Mere liye ruki ho?" Randhir asked.

"Nahi....." sanyu smiled

"Khaana kha liya. ...par thodi jagah rakhi hai. ...aapke saath khane ke liye"
"I love when u feed me with ur hands" sanyu gazed at floor not able to hide her blush.

Randhir was intently looking at her.
The sanyu who never woke till late night even if he is out till late night is now waiting for him daily.

He felt so lucky at that moment.
Finally god fulfilled his wish.

"I love u...u know that right" Randhir smiled catching her shoulder.

She looked in his eyes only to find immense love for her.
She was blind to acknowledge and love this beautiful man before.

Sanyu hugged him softly thus giving him much required peace after hectic day.

"And I love u too.
Do I need to say that again? " Sanyu giggled.

"Yes u need to mam.
I want u to chant these beautiful words whenever u hug me" Randhir smiled kissing her hairs.

"Pata hai aaj krishi ki school se complaint aayi.
Usne ek ladki ki pony khichi" sanyu  complained about her 5 year old son who was becoming mischievous day by day.

"Ohh achha hai naa " Randhir took her and started walking towards their bedroom.

"Kya achha hai.
Yeh sab aapke vajah se hua hai.
Aap bohot pamper karte ho usse.
Main daanti toh ulta mujhe daant dete ho aur phir dono baap bete milkar meri khichayi karte ho" sanyu complained like a child.

Randhir chuckled at her cuteness.

"Hasiye mat" sanyu glared her.

"Okay baba I'll scold my son tomorrow  okay" Randhir changed  his clothes and reached towards his washroom.

"Haa kal hi dantna.
Abhi mera bachha so raha hai" sanyu caressed her baby's curly hair and kissed his fair chubby cheeks.

"Mera bachha"

"Chaliye hum khaana khate hai.
Aaj naa maine......" sanyu started blabbering with randhir holding his hand whereas randhir was lost in his beautiful chubby wife.

"Umm....khao naa" sanyu smiled

"No....tum khilao" Randhir pouted

Sanyu smiled and took a morsel of malai kofta in his mouth.

"Umm...its delicious " he licked her fingers and winked at her.

"Shaitaan ho gye ho aap bohot.
Ek beta hai aur ek on the way ..kuch toh sharam karo" sanyu taunted.

"Dekho sanyukta main toh besharam hu hi.
Saath mei tum bhi ban jao" Randhir spooned her some fried rice.

She craved for Chinese more these days.

"Sanyu ek baat puchu?" Randhir said while spooning her whereas she was busy feeding him with his fingers.

"Haa " she wiped his mouth with her finger tips.

"Will u handle SRSS magazine now.
I mean I know u are not in a condition to do that but it will lessen a bit of stress of mine" Randhir chewed the food which she was feeding.

Suddenly her face fell.
She didn't wanted to enter in glamour world again.
She wanted to live as a housewife now.

"Hey kya hua doll.
Itni udaas kyu ho" he held her chin up.

"I don't want to enter there again where I was on verge of losing my everything.
Glamour ne mujhe pyaar paisa sabkuch mila par jo pyaar jo care mujhe aapse mili ....it was precious.
Glamour is fake .
It's with u till u are number one par uske baad aapki koi izzat nahi karta" sanyu smiled sadly remembering those days when she was thrown like a trash.

Randhir side hugged her and kissed her forehead.
"No one will point u out now....u are sanyukta shekhawat.
People will die to meet u" Randhir smiled.

Sanyu blinked her tears " I was so foolish to take u granted in our initial days of marriage "

"Sanyu no past okay.
It's gone.
Think about present.
Our baby.....our kids....." randhir smiled.

~~~~