00:23

MARIAS POV

We got out of the car and walked into the house, once we walked in, I smelled delicious food, I made my way to the kitchen and saw Louis cooking.

"Smells good." Her peeked his head up whilst still mixing some sort of rice.

"Thank you, I don't do it very often but I like to, it's mainly Liam that cooks." He replied. I looked to his side and saw something shiny again, it seemed so familiar but I couldn't put a finger on what it was. I went back out, grabbed the bags and went to Jason's room. I laid the clothes out on the bed, these are the moments I wish I had another female friend here.

I sorted them and put them in there place, I made my way to the bathroom and just looked at myself, what have I got myself into? I should have never gone to that party. I lifted my hand and stroked my face, my hand landed on my neck, it was already getting red.

I left my hand there thinking, then I realized. My body froze and tenses up, my heart was pacing, my locket, it wasn't there. Fuck, Louis took it, as soon as I trust someone, it goes wrong. I ran downstairs and back into the kitchen, but Louis wasn't there, I went to the sitting room and I saw him there.

How do I approach him and get it back? Why would they take it in the first place? I shouldn't probably take it back, at least not now, not at this time, I'll do it later today.

I went back and sulked my head low, I saw a shadow over me, I felt someone's finger tuck under my chin, lifting my head up.

"Are you okay?" Jason asked. I looked at him confused, he was being so genuinely nice, I don't trust it.

"Yeah er, can I talk to you?- in private?" He nodded and we made our way to his room, he opened the door for me, I gave him a slight smile as I went and sat on the bed. He closed the door behind him and sat beside me.

"What do you want?" Straight-forward, that's the way to go Maria, don't be afraid. I felt my pulse rise as I said that though, as much as I told myself to not be scared and to be strong I couldn't.

"What do you mean?" He asked in confusion. "Your all being too nice to me, I mean a few days ago you guys were beating me up, a week ago you....kidnapped me.." his eyes widened.

"We didn't kidnap you, what the fuck are you talking about Maria?!" His tone got higher and I could tell that he was agitated.

"You seriously think you didn't kidnap me? You spiked my drink, then took me to your house. When I tried getting away brought me back, almost raped me." I instantly felt regret, I swear I saw his eyes get darker, he got closer to me and grabbed my hand.

"Look bitch, I've been treating you good, I'm trying to be a good guy for fucking once, so stop being a spoiled brat or else I will break your neck." His grip around my wrists tightened, I let out a little scream of pain. He soon let go, he instantly shot up and left the room slamming the door behind me.

I just say there, in my thoughts, thinking about what just happened, he seemed so nice today, and looked like he actually liked me. My thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open, Harry walked in.

"What was that all about?" He said as he edged closer, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I-I don't know." I looked down rubbing my arm. "Where did Jason go?" I asked.

"I don't know, he just stomped out of the house, I heard his car turn on and speed off, I have a feeling I know where he's gone." I furrowed my eyebrows, waiting for Harry to carry on and tell me more, but he didn't. He just walked back out.

"Urgh!" I moaned screaming into a pillow. I started thinking of my friends and family, oh how I miss them, I wish I could just leave this place. Once again I heard the door open and then close, this time it was Niall.

I turned back around ignoring him, crying into the pillow. "Look I know you hate me, and I know this is a bad time, but I just wanted to tell you, that I really like you." He sat in front of me. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"What?" Was all I could say. "I really-"
"-I know what you said, but why, when?"
"For a while now, I was going to tell you, but someone was always there, and now it's just me and you."

I just sat there silently, I didn't want to answer, it would either make him mad or he will understand, but I don't want to take that risk. I suddenly felt him push me against the bed, he began kissing me, I pushed him off of me and got off the bed.

"What the hell?" I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry, I just-" "Niall we need you." Shouted Liam from downstairs, Niall rushed passed me, he stopped in his trail and looked at me "I'm sorry." He carried on rushing out and downstairs.

I decided to follow behind and try to listen to what they were saying, I stood behind the wall, my head rested against the wall, I tried to listen but I couldn't hear anything at all, it's as if they sound proofed it, or they are purposely being quiet.

---------------------------

A/N, thank you guys for over 4K reads, and over 200 votes, it means a lot. I've realized I haven't really told you guys a bit about me well I'm 14, a massive Belieber, Directioner and Selenator and have been since JB-2009 & 1D-2010 SG-2014. :) have a nice day