00:35

MARIAS POV

I got up to the sound of Jason singing and playing guitar, his voice was so beautiful to listen to, he has pure talent.

"Jason, you know you have an amazing singing voice?" I sat up from the bed and faced him. He giggled and faced towards me.

"Thank you, I used to enter singing competitions, my mom would watch and cheer me on, I was second once."

"Aw, Jason, you should release something, I'm sure you'll gain so many fans, and you could give yourself another name so people don't think bad of you anymore."

"What would I call myself though?"

"I don't know, hmmmm, OH, you remember when we went out of the hospital, you said your name was Justin Bieber?"

"Oh yeah, naah I'm gonna pass on that, as much as I like singing, I just couldn't, anyways I'm a busy man, soon I'll be even more busier, with little Noah." He held his hand out on my stomach and rubbed it, smiling down at the baby brewing inside of me.

"You've already decided on the name?" I asked, he looked up and laughed, "Yeah, well I thought Noah, would be cute, Noah McCann"

"I could live with it, anyways we need to get ready for the day, can you feed Esther please?"

He nodded and got up, I followed up behind him. I made my way downstairs, I felt like a penguin. I stepped into the kitchen and poured myself some water.

JASONS POV

As I poured food into Esther's bowl, my phone started ringing, the number was unknown.

"Hello, who's calling?"

"Hi Jason." Hunter.

"Hunter, what the fuck do you want."

I walked away from the kitchen mailing sure Maria couldn't hear.

"I heard your getting married, am I invited?" How the fuck did he know? "How do you know that, and of course the fuck not."

"Aha, that's for me to know, and anyways I doubt the wedding will even go on."

"What do you mean, what are you trying to say-  WHAT THE-"

"Relax Jason, let's just say, there can't be a wedding without her, and Jason tell me, how much do you love that baby of yours."

"Don't you fucking touch them or go anywhere near them."

"If I'm honest, I think your going to turn exactly like your dad, you'll end up a psychopathic abuser, and probably end up murdering her, or maybe even him."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, IM NOTHING LIKE THAT BASTARD, YOU WATCH HUNTER, IM GOING TO END IT, IM GOING TO FINALLY END YOU."

"Aha, I'd like to see you try, anyways I've got to go, bitches to fuck, people to kill, and congratulations on your engagement Jason, have a good one."

Then the line went silent. I put the phone down and went to Maria, she wasn't in the kitchen.

"Maria, MARIA?" I ran all around the house and couldn't find her. My heart began racing. "MARIA?!"

"I'm in the garden Jason." I felt my breathing calm down as I heard he speak, I ran to the garden and held her by her hands.

"We've got to go, Hunter is here somewhere, I don't know where but somewhere, I'm sorry we have to go through this again."

I saw her eyes turn glossy, she was quiet but I could tell she felt like screaming, she just nodded. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her, I could feel her heartbeat, even though she wasn't explicitly showing her anger and sadness you could just tell. I let go of her and kissed her on her forward, then moving down and kissing her stomach.