00:06

MARIAS POV

I looked up at Jason as he smirked right at me, I started to feel uncomfortable with how he was looking at me. I kept moving my eyes around so we don't get eye contact. But his eyes remained locked onto me but instead of smirking he was just, smiling..

"Mariaaa!" Liam shouted. We both turned to the direction of the kitchen. "Yeah?" "Can you help me with something?" I made my way to the kitchen to see a giant mess.

"What happened here?" I pointed at all the flour and bowls everywhere. "I'm tryingtobake." Erm? I don't speak speed. "Slow down, and tell me again." Bobbing my head up and down trying to show him how slow he had to say it so I understood him.

"I was trying to erm..bake." Wait, was I hearing right? Baking? Are you serious? I tried so hard to contain my laughter, I'm sorry but it's not every day you get kidnapped and the gang that kidnapped you want help with baking...unless it's a new weapon.

"What are you trying to bake exactly?" He sat on the chair in the island, causing a bit of flour to fly off of him. "Cupcakes." He took his oven mitts off and placed them to the side. "Can you help Maria?" "Okay sure, you eh clean up I'm just going to get changed."

I went back upstairs into Jason's room to find some clothes, none of the items I found would fit me or even look 'good' on me. I sighed once again.

Suddenly a wild idea popped into my head, I could leave right now, everyone is occupied with something, the gardens fence wasn't too big, yes that's exactly what I'll do, I'm sorry Liam those cupcakes will have to wait.

I looked over into the garden through the window, no one was there. I crept downstairs not making the slightest noise. Jason and Harry were watching T.V and Liam was cleaning up the kitchen. I wonder where was Louis?

I quickly rushed to the back door leading to the garden hoping no one saw me. I unlocked the door and walked out. I looked around once again, I couldn't see anyone. I walked up to the fence "Maria? MARIA STOP!" Shit shit shit, I turned around to see Louis running up to me.

I jumped over the fence, falling onto my side, I brushed it off and began running. Past the front porch. I began running down the street which was quite empty even though it was the mid-day.

"STOP THERE MARIA OR THERES GOING TO BE TROUBLE!" I heard Harry shouting, I turned around still running and saw Louis and Harry getting into their cars. I turned a corner onto an alleyway, through the alleyway I found myself into a little bit of a forest.

I kept running and soon found myself out of the forest onto another street. I heard the cars behind me , how were they so fast at getting to me? I turned another corner into another alleyway.

It was quite dark in this one, not much sun reached here. I turned back once again to see if they went into the alleyway, still running, I felt my body forced onto another body. "Oh I'm so sorry." I said trying to get up. He held his hand out. "No worries, what are you doing out here?"

I took his hand and got up, patting the dirt away. "Erm...just running." He looked at me and his eyes widened, "Hunter." He held his hand out for me to shake it, which I gladly took "Maria." "Here lets get out of the alleyway."

We began walking out of the alleyway, as soon as we came out of the darkness I looked at him, he was pretty good looking. He had brown hair In a quiff, brown eyes and perfect white teeth.

"So Maria what are you actually doing in there." Should i tell him about them, no I shouldn't. "Just running." "Okay Maria Parker." He smirked at me how did know me?

He looked behind me and nodded I turned around to soon have a cloth placed into my mouth blacking me out.

A/N, thanks for 50+ readss, I've never had that many, it wouldn't normally go past 20! I hope you really enjoyed this new chapter with new characters :) Follow, Comment and Voteeeee <3