00:34

A/N heyy guys, I hope you haven't forgotten about me lmao, I legit haven't updated in over a month, a lot has happened recently, anyways I know I keep saying this but I'm trying to update every Wednesday, I even have a reminder for it lol, but anyways I really wanna finish this so you can read the ending, I might do another fan fiction so any ideas?

Anyways here's chapter 34...

JASONS POV

I got up earlier than Maria, normally we get up both at around 7am, but I had to be up earlier. I just stared at her, her beautiful features, I can't believe that we're going to have a child. It's been around 6 months since we got into England, nothing has happened except Maria's stomach has gotten bigger, she's due in around a month, I can't wait, we were told it's a boy.

I put my hand on her stomach and kissed her forehead before getting up. I headed to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, I got changed into some skinny ripped black jeans and black t-shirt, I put my blonde quiff back.

Grabbing my phone I made my way downstairs. I got out of the house and into my car making my way to the boys' house.

I parked the car and knocked on the door.

"Hey man." Liam said with open arms.

"Sup." I gave him a hug and he assured me to come inside.

They were all sat down talking.

"Jason, good to see you, you ready?" Louis smiled towards me. They all got up and put their shoes on.

"Yup." I tapped my pocket and they nodded.

We made our way back out.

MARIAS POV

I heard my phone ringing, I turned over and saw a picture of me and Jason I smiled and answered.

"Hey, where are you Jason?" I asked, realizing he wasn't in the house.

"Goodmorning baby, I'm just out, get yourself ready, I have a surprise for you."

"Okay, I'll be ready in about an hour, maybe two, Is that okay?"

"Yes, for sure, see you then."

I ended the phone call and got up, i opened the curtains and let the sun in, or what was the sun in England. I tidied the bed and went into the bathroom I cleaned my self up and got ready.

2 AND A HALF HOURS LATER

I sat down on the couch, my hand on my stomach, waiting for Jason, my thoughts were soon interrupted with the sound of the doorbell. I got up and opened it but to my surprise I saw Harry.

"Good morning Maria." He said with a wide smile on his face.

"Hi Harry, how are you?"

"I'm good, well I need to hand you this-" he pulled out a red rose and a note and handed it to me. "Don't open it yet."

"Is this part of Jason's surprise?" I looked at him smiling.

"Maybe, well I need to take you to your next location so follow me."

I nodded and got into the car, the rose and note still in my hand.

I looked out the window, and despite being in England for some time now, I couldn't recognize where we were heading, however it looked beautiful.

"We're here." Harry quickly got out the car and let me out, he pointed to where I should head and made my way to it. It was a park, and he had pointed under this canopy thing. I saw someone in the distance but it wasn't Jason.