Flowey

(Hello Lovelies! Sorry it's been a few days since an update. Things have been happening. Anyway, this is a request by the lovely @Vampiregoth007. I hope you guys enjoy!)

   You jumped a little as a crack of lightning crackled across the sky. Sound of rain bashed against your roof and the wind could be heard howling outside your window. You shook your head, watching the raindrops splatter against the window and trail down the glass in small pools. You were in the kitchen, currently slurping down chocolate milk as you listened to Jack's loud shouting.
    You looked down at your Undertale sweatshirt, smiling as you saw Papyrus smiling his Skelton grin at you. You giggled and started quoting Papyrus, standing straight with your chest out and eyes narrowing.
    "NYEH HEH HEH!" You shouted, curling your lips into a smirk. You heard silence hang in the air before Jack's loud laughter boom off the walls. You blushed and almost choked on your milk, smiling at his door. He continued laughing a little before explaining why he suddenly exploded into laughter.
    "That, ladies and gentleman, is why I love her." He said, his voice a little muffled through the walls. You laughed and ventured into the living room, a movie already playing. You sat on the couch, sipping your milk as you snuggled into your blankets. You enjoyed listening to Jack as he played Undertale, imitating the many voices for the characters in the game.
    "ILL HOLD YOUR VICTORY IN FRONT OF YOU..JUST WITHIN REACH.." He shouted, his voice now high pitched and giggly. You instantly knew what character he was doing, Flowey. That was one of your favorites, so a ghost of a smile touched your lips as you listened to him become Flowey. After a few hours, you became drowsy and headed back into the kitchen to put your cup away.
    You heard a door open and soft footsteps pad across to you. You felt arms go around your waist gently as an evil chuckle reached your ears. You saw a tuft of green hair out of the corner of your eye as you smirked. You felt his lips at the back of your neck, his hands gripping around your waist gingerly. His cologne wafted in your nose, making your body instantly relax.
    "How's my little Papyrus doing?" He whispered, his voice still matching Flowey's. he reached up and ran his fingers slowing through your hair, smiling. You giggled and turned around to meet him, seeing a wide smirk on his face. You went to move out of the way but he grabbed you by the waist and pushed you against the counter. He peppered kisses all over your face, rising soft chuckles from you.
    "You didn't think you could run away..did you?" He said, cocking his head creepily. You stifled a laugh and nodded, putting your hands on your hips and holding your head high. Flapping your invisible cape, you shot your hand in the air, your index finger pointing towards the ceiling.
    "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!" You shouted, flashing him a smile and a wink. Jack chuckled a little before clearing his throat and getting close to your face.
    "In this world...it's either kill..or be killed..AHAHAHAHAHA!" He let out a loud and crazy laugh, one that impressed you and also made you want to laugh. He pulled you close, tilting your head up and brushing his plump lips against yours. He smiled gently at you, his eyes softening.
    "If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber."
    "Go back to being Flowey, not Sans." You groaned, laughing loudly and placing your hands on his face. He smiled and laughed with you, kissing your hand and pulling you in for a hug. You hugged him back, kissing his neck before pulling away. His bright blue eyes was shimmering as he picked you up by surprise. You squealed, hanging onto him.
    "My Papyrus needs to be treated like royalty! She's on the royal guard, I'll have you know!" He shouted, throwing you up a little and catching you again. With a soft kiss lingering on each other's lips he whispered more Flowey quotes into your ear before carrying you upstairs.
    "Why are we going upstairs?" He gave you a scary smile and growled softly at you. Setting you on the bed, he pulled you to him and locked eyes with you. You ran a hand through his hair, pushing it away from his forehead.
    "So you can watch me tear you to pieces." He hesitated for a moment before laughing quietly and kissing your lips once again.
    "On second thought, I'd rather just kiss you to pieces. IN THIS WORLD..IT'S EITHER KISS OR BE KISSED!" You snorted, hitting him playfully in the chest before pulling him close under the covers.
    "Just kiss me you dork."
    "What a wonderful idea.."