adopted by cameron dallas(fan fiction)

Hi guys my real name is Kailey.and I'm 15 And in love with Cameron Dallas and niall horan. This is a fanfic about Cameron and niall is in there for a couple of moments.

Tia why do we have to stay in the orphanage boundaries while the pretty ones or should I say plastics get to go push-up bra and thong shopping. Its not fair I work my ass of in this orphanage for $1 while hey get to spend how much they want when they want. Tia response said I know like what the fuck

Hi I'm Hailey the character that plays kailey.  my bestie is Tia. I have been in the orphanage since I was 6 because when I was 4 my papa died.in plane crash and my.mom became a drug addict and alcoholic. She spent all of.our money on that shit like. it would make her feel better well guess what , mom what the fuck where you think in you in jail and you havent seen me.for 7 years.she sold.me to get raped by 50 year old.men to get money.One day on my sixth birthday I was going to sleep and I saw multicolored lights outside my.window and when I looked out I saw my mom leaving and before I knew it I was Being dragged to a orphanage to be left their to die.
I met Tia when I was seven when she was dropped.off by this really fat man.covered.with piercing and tattoos. We instantly became best friends.

Hailey is the one in the cover photo she is 13 and has  her nose pierced since she was 9 and has both of her ears fully.pierced aka she has 7 holes including her tragus. She has light redish Brown hair with blonde highlights/tips. She lived a life filled with confusion.
While Tia and Hailey where sneaking out they tiptoed down the stairs to the sign out book when they got.caught by the roughest owner of them all Me.Olga, she was horrible she has stars.tattooed by her eye exactly 27 of them and she has her eyebrows pierced.She automatically screamed at us ans said hey bitches what the hell do you think your doing you sneaking out huh not.on my watch. The owner of the orphanage Miss.Caroline came and let us leave for exactly 20 minutes because than someone very."important" would be coming.
We took our Louis vuitton Bookbags and our snapback and left. We were walking down Brookhaven street when we saw that the.most.expensive but our favorite snapback store was.having a sale. We automatically each took 25 snapbacks each and the total was $500 we. Used Ms.Olga's credit card to pay and then we went to Starbucks.and got the most expensive drink.
We got to the orphanage an you rate.and saw crazy chicks crowding the door so we crawled under them and when we got in we saw 3 really hot.guys Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa,  and Nash Grier. They were looking at our snapbacks mine said Bitch Please and hers said BO$$ ms Olga knead us ? in the stomach and told.us to get in line so the three girls.can pick on girl out of 57. After 5 minutes of standing there being stared  down by the three of them we got to go to our rooms. On the way up me and Tia where laughing how Cameron has a new slut  to play with. me and Tia share a room but she went to the room to smoke some weed. I went into our room looking at the.poster of.Cameron that I have in my closet that I always hide from Tia because.she hates his gutts. I sat on the window sill crying because I couldn't stand being in this shithole one more day it's cold, the food is always dry, and mostly I have no friends because I just pretend to like Tia so I dont have to be alone.
I wipe.my tears away.and here a knock. When I open the door it's Nash and Matt telling me to pack my bags because I'm leaving with them

what did you guys think should I continue? I will because this story interests me I am in love with it so far I mean there are similar stories but not so detailed.bye lovelies