Best Friends

My bestfriends were finally coming to visit. Emma is coming to visit from Miami and Ashley is coming from England. Ashley goes to college in England and Emma doesnt go to college. She makes money and tons of it from making youtube videos. She is a beauty guru but also has a random channel where she vlogs, does challenges and tags. Both of them are the best friends i could ever ask for. They mean the world to me. Emma has blonde hair, and ashley has black hair. Emma has her lip,cartilage,first,second, and nose pierced. Ashley has her first and second hole. All of us havent seen eachother since the last year of highschool. None of them know about Nash and me yet so im pretty excited. Emma is dating a guy from 5sos named Luke, and Ashley is dating Ashton. Emma, me, and Ashley facetime every other night and gossip but i just couldnt tell them about Nash. 

Emma's POV

Yay! Im finally flying to LA to see Hailey. Me and Hailey are so close its not funny. Same with Me and Ashley. All 3 of us are bestfriends. We went to middle school, and highschool together. But, sadly not college. At least i am seeing my bestfriends again. We are staying at Hailey's place for 2 or 3 weeks. Her room was so pretty when i saw it while we were facetiming. I wonder if the whole apartment is that pretty.

Ashley's POV

I am finally seeing my bestfriends again! I am flying to LA to see them. Me and Hailey are so close its not funny. Same with me and Emma. All 3 of us are bestfriends. We went to middle school, and highschool together. But, sadly not college. But at least i am seeing my bestfriends again. We are staying at Hailey's place for 2 or 3 weeks. Her room was so pretty when i saw it while we were facetiming. I wonder if her whole apartment is that gorgeous.

Hailey's POV

So, the staircase with the locked door was getting me really angry. So i decided to go up there and try to open the door once more before asking Nash to. But when i tried to open it, it actually opened. There were 3 rooms up there and a family room. I am beginning to think this apartment is not an apartment. I walked into the first room which was fully decorated and painted. It was the same with all of the rooms. Each room even got their own close and bathroom. Now, i finally have a guest place. But, who did that was it... Nash?

Me: Nash, get your booty up here now

Nash: Coming babe just give me a second

Me: Fine

Nash: Hey, whats up

Me: What is this Nash?

Nash: Well you were always complaining how the guests would have to sleep on the couch

Me: Sooooooo?

Nash: I got the key to the door from the front desk

Me: Anddddddddd?

Nash: I  painted and redecorated this place for us and the guest

Me: Awwwwwwwwwwwww, Nash you didn't have to but thank you babe, so much

Nash: *kisses her on the cheek* your welcome babe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailey's POV

Well that was awkward. Haha now i have to go pick up the baes from the Airport while Hayes cleans the whole apartment for $50. Ya, i pay Hayes but it comes out of my moms money im not using my money. And im glad to say that me and Matt are friends. It was all a misunderstanding. (go back to the chapter and read yourself... it never happened) Matt never made out with my mom, it was bieber. I love Matt so much but it sucks we lost so much time cause of a lie my mom made up. Literally Matt, Hayes, Taylor, and Cameron are the best guy friends i could ever wish for I am glad that all of us are friends. they mean the same to me as Emma and Ashley cause they are the baes hehe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you liked that. There is a lot more to come and a lot of drama.