part 10

haileys POV

wow me and Nash  finally hooked up. And for the first time we actually went to a awesome party as a couple. We smoked joints danced got drunk. So we did drugs but it was worth it because at least I did them with the person I loved. I mean ya Nash doesn't show as much affection as Matt but I have a feeling Matt was just using me.

  Nash's POV

Damn Hailey is hot.She is the best.she knows how to dress up and then down. We got high and drunk together and she was so cute when she was high. She sometimes compares me to Matt but I don't blame her they were together for like 3 or 4 years. But my own best friend Matt would hook up with his girlfriends mom doesn't seem like him I have to talk to him.

Matt's POV

I need to apologize to Hailey.I don't know why I hooked up with her mom. I guess I just missed her to much and since her mom looked like her I used her. Hailey might not want to talk to me but I will have to try to talk to her and Nash is the only one who will find out the second reason I had sex and I made out with her own mom

Nashs POV

wow I found out why Matt's hooked up with his girlfriend's mom. When he finished telling me he was in tears. when he broke up with Hailey he though he could get with Sophia but when he was with Sophia he realized why he left her in the first place because she was a slut who would sleep with anyone who asked just like a post it stuck to anything and anyone.

Matt's POV

I talked to Hailey and finally told her why I hooked up with her mom but when I told her she told me she was dating Nash and that is they ever broke up she would think of me to date next.I understood her decision because you know after all I did hook up with her own mom.

Moms POV

Ya I knew why Matt wanted to have sex with me.I just thought it was an excuse to show off myself after my operation to get my breast enlargement.

  Haileys POV

I forgave Matt and when he told.me why he had sex with my mom I understood it. When he finished telling me we made out for like 5 seconds until we heard knocking from Nash. I did get a tattoo under my left boob that said Nash and one behind my right ear that said Matt. overall I am 15