part 3

Haileys POV

I felt the the night.couldn't get any calmer. I had Matt with me and I had heating on in the room instead of cooling. Matt was also giving me some heat you know his hottness and his six pack how could he not.
Matt's POV

That was the best night ever. I slept with my crush for the first time and no we did not have sex we just fell asleep next to each other and she kissed me back for the first time while we were going to sleep.

  Haileys POV

I really really like Matt but is he the one for me or did Cameron tell him to date me. When I woke up Matt was still sleeping and it was 8:30. I quickly headed to the bathroom on my own floor and saw it was huge. Not only did it have a bath tub that massaged and everything but it also had a jacuzzi. I stepped into my hug shower and started myself.

   I got out 40 minutes later. I dried myself and when I walked into my room Matt was gone. As if he was never there. I quickly got changed so I stepped into my walk-in and took a muscle tee out that said I'm fabulous and some high-waisted shorts that were light blue. I brushed my hair out and put it in a fishtail braid. I put my snapback on which said The Lakers. I know that is a team but I don't know who they are cause I grew up without a TV or a dad. I have one for every team. I put my regular makeup routine which consisted of foundation,concealer,eye shadow,eyeliner,mascara,lip liner,lip stick,blush,and bronzer.

I walk up stair considering that I'm on the basement and see that kitchen is more high-tech and modern than ny bathroom. My dad,Matt,and Nash we're all there eatting.

  Cameron's POV

wow I didn't know my daughter was that beautiful well I didn't know a lot of things. She even ate perfectly and didn't leave anything on her plate.

  MATTS POV

WOW Hailey is beautiful. Even though she was pretty yesterday it is like she keeps getting prettier by the second. Who knew that if you call dibs on a girl she would actually be pretty.But I'm not telling her that EVER.

  Nash's POV

wow why does she have to be.some hot with the butt stomach and everything. Why couldn't I see her first. Is it faith? Nah. All. I know is is that Cameron will be mad pissed at Matt for dating his daughter. So hasty in your face.
Hailey's POV

omfg why do the three of them stare at me why not themselves. I quickly went to my room to watch some tv oh wait there was no tv,computer,phone nothing no electronics.

When I went upstairs I quickly took the car keys and told the guys to follow me I picked a car from the garage that looked the most fashionable for a shopping spree. I picked out an IS Convertible from the car company lexus and Cameron hopped Into the car and we drove off. I was sitting between the door and Matt and Nash was sitting next to Cameron in the front.