Building

Hailey's POV

The guys just finished putting all the beds together, nightstands, dressers, and they put the chairs for the dining room together. We got a lot done today and its only 9pm but we called it a night. Skylynn is already asleep and Hayes is sitting in his room on his ipod since his phone only has 5% and he needs a charger. Tomorrow I have to go to bestbuy at 6am and buy macbook pros for me, nash, and hayes, get hayes a phone charger, get Skylynn an ipad mini and put together the rest of the furniture with Nash and Hayes.

Nash's POV

Me and Hayes are gonna put togehter the rest of the furiniture while Hail is picking up the electronics. She is running like crazy buying everything and driving everywhere. And Hayes has to drive to the airport with Skylynn to pick up her mom which is flying back to her house in LA.

Haileys POV

So it turns out my mom isn't staying with us and she is staying at her house which i have to clean before she comes home. I was supposed to clean it right when we got to LA but we got here like 3 days ago at 12am. Why does my life have to be so hard :(

Hayes POV

Im driving right now with Skylynn to the airport. I have met her mom once when she came over for a family dinner on Christmas while Nash and Hailey were in NYC together. But Skylynn is so excited, she loves going to the airport because she always gets something for the stores there.

Elizabeth( Hailey's Mom )

I just landed and im supposed to get picked up by Hayes and Skylynn. I havent seen them since Christmas and its June now. I was supposed to stay at their apartment and help them put the furniture together but Nash said he got it done with Hayes.

Hailey POV

I got home and every piece of furniture was put together, the apartment was clean, everything was done so as a reward i gave nash his macbook pro, and put the macbook and phone charger on hayes bed and the ipad mini on Skylynn's bed. Since me and Nash have some time alone we will watch neighbors togehter while eating strawberries covered in chocolate. And after we finish the movie Cameron, Matthew, Taylor, and Carter are coming over to see our new place. But Jack,Cameron, and Matthew are coming with their new girlfriends but Taylor is single so he is coming alone.