part 7

Haileys POV

I think my dad realized I was worried about Matt because he kissed my forehead and hugged me. I met up with Matt though and he said nothing is going on between him and Sophia so I calmed down and kissed him. We were kissing for about 10 seconds until I realized my dad was staring at us and Matt backed away and said he could explain. I kissed him and said that my dad knows lol. He then started kissing me until we fell onto the couch. He started talking to me in a sexy voice which Cameron was laughing at but I tickled his chest for it.

   Matt's POV

omg Hailey was the cutest. Ne and Sophia are enemies. But when she tickles my chest and lays on top of me I love it. I have never loved a girl this much which I love because she is the one for me but I still think I have to talk to Cameron about me and his sexy ass daughter. She actually told me what happened to get as a kid and Cameron doesn't even know and she said she doesn't want him to know.

  Cameron's POV

do I care that Matt is dating my daughter no I can trust him with her and I can trust her not to be. to easy for him, hopefully. I mean Matt is smart enough not to have sex with her or is he!!!

Haileys POV

I can't believe my dad thinks.I will have sex with Matt like what the fuck I don't even know of he's good yet ;-) lol no. every hot guy should be good I mean yes he has seen me without a bra on but hey he won't tell my dad or we will both loose somebody. In my defense I was getting changed and he just barged in and didn't cover his eyes. Me and Matt are.celebration our 3 month anniversary soon which excites me because he is taking me to see this really romantic movie and it will be the midnight premier which I can't wait for.

   Matt's POV

Hey I love Hailey and the movie that we are going to see has an actor that she once knew... her mom yep turns out that 2 year's ago her mom got out of jail and was looking for her daughter since then. She is now a normal 29 year old Ya she had Hailey when she was 16 and was with the same guy until she was 22 not long but it was something.