Chapter 5

Luigi groaned as he started to open his eyes. Violet was still next to him, sound asleep in his arms. Luigi kissed her head and an instant, she was up. Luigi didn't even notice but got a little carried away when he started to kiss her neck. Violet tried not to moan but Luigi's lips on her neck felt so good to her at the current moment. The purple clad moaned softly as Luigi realized that she was indeed awake. He smiled and decided to kiss her neck more.

Violet moaned more, shivering at the softness of Luigi's lips. She held him close but after a bit, Luigi pulled away from Violet with the biggest smile on his face. She smiled as she gave him a gentle yet firm kiss. The green clad ghost hunter returned it, holding Violet close. Their kiss transformed into a French kiss and before it could get any farther, Luigi pulled away from Violet and smiled. Violet smiled right back.

Luigi asked, "Are you up for some breakfast?"

Violet nodded and answered, "You bet I am!"

Her boyfriend smiled as he took the kitchen over, since Elvin was still asleep. Elvin was waken up to blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon.

Elvin commented, "Luigi, I didn't know you cooked!"

Luigi nodded and explained, "I cook for Malleo and me all of the time!"

As soon as he said that, Luigi looked sad as he dropped an egg. Violet managed to grab it before it hit the ground. Her ice powers managed to freeze it. She looked at Luigi, worried.

Violet asked, "Weegie, are you alright?"

The green clad ghost hunter sniffled and answered, "Not really, Vi. I'm worried about Malleo."

Elvin stated, "I'm sure your brother is fine."

Luigi replied, in Italian, "Io non sono così sicuro di questo, professore."

Elvin looked confused as he question, "What language is that?"

Violet explained, "Italian."

Luigi replied, "It means, 'I'm not so sure about that, professor'."

Elvin simply nodded as Violet hugged Luigi's shoulders. Luigi smiled as he held Violet close to him. The ghost researcher saw this and saw that Luigi was holding Violet close to him, certainly like a boyfriend would. Elvin put two-and-two together and knew that Luigi was now dating Violet. Unsure of how this happened, Elvin decided to head off to leave the two of them alone since they were going into the mansion soon.

...

Later on that day, Luigi and Violet went into the mansion. Violet opened the back door in the Foyer as the two of them went through, not knowing what awaited them in this new area. This time, they found themselves in a rather large hallway. Violet looked around and then looked at Luigi.

Violet commented, "Quite the long hallway."

Luigi nodded in agreement as he stated, "Yep so we better get started."

Violet followed Luigi and took his hand. Luigi smiled as he laced their fingers. They went down the hall, up another, and left into the next hallway. They went up again and entered the second last door on the left hand side. Violet saw on her Game Boy Horror that was the only door unlocked. Violet trembled as she opened the door. They saw that it was the Bathroom. With a running shower, a mirror, and a sink. In an instant, Grabbing Ghosts appeared.

Violet froze as an icy mist surrounded her and Luigi. Luigi used the mist once again to his advantage, taking out the two ghosts. Violet covered her eyes with her hands while he did.