Chapter 14

Luigi and Violet finally made it to the roof of the haunter mansion as the cold night air got to them both. Luigi hugged Violet's shoulders, making her blush. After taking out the Shy Guy Ghosts and the Ice Elemental Ghosts, the two sat at the fire for a bit. They had gotten the key from the treasure chest on the left chimney. The two of them were going to investigate the right chimney next.

The green clad ghost hunter mumbled, "The man in green..."

The purple clad woman replied, "Pardon?"

Luigi looked at her and stated, "That's what Madame Clairvoya called me once while you were in Area 3 with Nana. She called me the man in green."

Violet questioned, "Is that important for anything?"

Luigi shrugged as he answered, "Guess we'll find out in time."

As the two were getting warm by the fire, Elvin was remembering meeting Luigi once before, during the Shroobs attack in the future. He was living at Twomp Volcano at that time and met both the baby Luigi and the current Luigi. However, Luigi never mentioned anything about Violet to anyone.

Elvin rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he commented to himself, "Perhaps the timeline has changed from that. Perhaps this is an alternate universe. Perhaps a woman in her twenties is writing this story for fun..."

Back on the roof, Luigi and Violet climbed the ladder to enter the right chimney.

Violet joked, "Guess you are being like Luigi Claus..."

Luigi rolled his eyes and questioned, "You know that means that you would be Mrs. Luigi Claus, right?"

Violet turned beat red as did Luigi when he realized what he said. Granted, he did just get to be in a relationship with Violet but he did want more than just a girlfriend. Luigi wanted a wife in Violet but not that fast. Violet saw the sadness in his sapphire eyes and hugged Luigi tightly, kissing him as she did. Luigi was stunned by this so much that he actually held Violet bridal style as the two fell down the chimney.

Luigi and Violet made it down to the Sealed Room, where Violet was still kissing Luigi passionately. Luigi was returning it all, holding Violet very close to him. He took off his glove and caressed Violet's smooth legs. Violet moaned in the kiss a bit, letting her fingers slide through Luigi's soft brown hair. Luigi moaned a bit from the back of his throat as his hat got tossed aside briefly. The couple made out passionately, their hormones going off.

Before it got too intense, Luigi broke the kiss, still holding Violet in his arms. Violet smiled at him as she grabbed his hat, showing him her cleavage on purpose. Luigi blushed, turning beat red as Violet put his hat back on. She smiled, seeing Luigi's blush.

Violet asked, "Liked that, huh?"

Luigi nodded and teased, "Just wait until Malleo is safe, young lady."

Violet was the one to blush now as the two of them got a whole bunch of treasure, a few ghosts, and a key. As they warped back to the Foyer, Luigi knew that eventually he was going to tell Violet those three words. Violet wanted to say those three words too but the way she was acting towards Luigi, she held her tongue for the time being. Eventually, the two unlocked the Sitting Room. In that room, they captured Gold Ghosts and Fire Elemental Ghosts.

They also found the Boo: Boolivia. They entered the next room: the Guest Room. The entire room was upside down as Sue Pea was asleep on the bed. Violet cringed as she knew that Sue Pea was going to be hard. Luigi saw her reaction and placed his hands on her shoulders.

Violet stated, "Sue Pea is the one that died in her sleep, she's gonna be hard to beat."

Luigi replied, "Possibly but we faced Boolossus together. We can do this together."

Violet was about to protest that Luigi was really the one that defeated Boolossus but he was already getting Sue Pea's bed wet to wake her. After catching her, the room was still upside down. The two of them left the room, heard a rumble, and went back into the Guest Room. The room was now right side up. Violet rubbed her temples, swearing that she was going to get a headache from the strange logic in this world.

After getting the treasure and the Boo: Boonita, the couple continued through the mansion and headed back up into the attic. Violet unlocked the door with the key they had and entered the Armory with Luigi right behind her. In the Armory, a bunch of ghosts appeared as Luigi sucked them all up into the Poltergust 3000. They grabbed the key out of the treasure chest and headed into the next room that connected to Armory: the Ceramics Studio.

In one of the jars was Javis, Lydia's crazy brother. Violet knew what she had to do, she froze him as Luigi sucked him up and they got the Boos: TamBoorine, UnderBoo, and Booscaster. Again, the treasure chest was filled with treasure. The couple was impressed as Luigi knew that he was gonna be stinking rich after this. Going down into the basement, Luigi and Violet went into the Pipe Room.

Violet joked, "Perfect place for a plumber!"

Luigi groaned as he stated, as Violet laughed, "Not...funny..."

Violet kept laughing but then some Grabber Ghosts lifted her up yet again. When Violet realized what was happening, she screamed in total horror. Luigi gasped as he quickly shined his flashlight and caught them. Violet was released as she fell right on top of Luigi. When Violet came to, the lights were back on and she was on top of Luigi, in the same position she was in the beginning of this madness. Violet blushed as she shook Luigi.

She pleaded, "Weegie, wake up! Please wake up!"

The green clad ghost hunter slowly started to wake up, seeing the most wondrous sight. Violet was on top of him, her shirt askew (showing her exceptional cleavage) and their lips inches apart. Luigi was blushing a beat red, yet again from the same scenario as earlier. Only this time, Luigi took full advantage of the situation and kissed Violet passionately yet again. Violet returned the kiss, grateful that Luigi was indeed okay.

...

Wishmaker1028: *laughing* Okay, yes, I had to break the forth wall here! It was too funny NOT to pass up! I had to do it! Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!