2- Meeting Lover Boy

I sat in the auditorium, waiting for the rest of our team. Suddenly, a boy approached me. "Hey, Ms. Ignore-my-surroundings! We meet again." He greeted. "Sorry, but do I know you?" I questioned, confused.

"Oh, my bad. I'm the guy you bumped into the other day." He shrugged and took a seat next to me. "So you're the one who brushed me off. Huh, you seem excited." I asked uninterestedly.

"Well, I have to at least seem to be 'excited' if I will be representing our school in the Global Cultural Fest." He said with a yawn. "By the way, what's your name?" I asked. "Lee Jong Suk" "So, Jong Suk, what exactly are doing in the Fest?"

"I'm acting." "Oh," was all I managed to say before the entire group came in. We came up with a plan and discussed for a LONG hour before we could finally leave.

"Oi! Ms. Ignore-my-surroundings! Wait up!" He jogged to me through the crowd. " Wanna grab something to eat." "Sure, I'm starving."

We entered this retro style snack bar and debated on what to eat.

" Let's get Mac and cheese with a side of fries." I said. "Nah, how about tacos and some juice?" He said eyeing the menu carefully. I mumbled, "Fine, Get whatever you like." He gave a cheeky smile and went to the counter to order.

As soon as it was his turn to pay I handed the cashier a $20 bill. He looked at me as though I hurt his masculinity, "I could pay, you know." "You're paying next time." I said taking my change as he grabbed our tray.

"So there will be a next time it seems." He stated wiggling his eyebrows. "Don't get any wrong ideas. You seem quite chill to hangout with." I continued to take a bite out of the taco.

"Damn, you know where to get good food! We'll be hanging out often now." He chuckled.

"You know what, I've got a nickname for you. Lover Boy!" I exclaimed while he choked on his taco.

"What! Why?" "I dunno. You just seem give out 'lover boy' vibes. I'm sticking with it."

As we exited, I saw Anthony walking with Mia. I just stared at them and felt my heart drop. There was this feeling that I just couldn't point out. 

"Hey, I just realized I don't know your name." Jong Suk saw me looking at them and asked, "Are you alright?" "Yeah. Let's get going." I let out a heavy sigh.

"You didn't answer my question yet."Jong Suk said trying to kill the awkwardness present in the atmosphere. " Oh really? What's the question?" I asked. "What's your name?"

"Bella."