4- Changing For The Better

I tossed and turned in my bed. The very thought of Jong Suk's lips touching mine, made my face heat up. I touched my lips in rememberance of today's event. I just couldn't take it. I turned around and screamed into my pillow.

The next day finally arrived. Dark circles were prominent under my eyes. To be fairly honest, I looked like zombie. I sat down for my first class and took out my supplies. Someone took a seat next to me. I knew it was Jong Suk because of his cologne. I ignored him through out my classes. He pulled my hair, threw paper at me, and tried his best to make me face him. But I didn't budge. His let out a huge sigh as the bell for lunch rang.

I quickly gathered my belongings and rushed out of class. I dumped my stuff into my locker and just as I was about to leave for the cafeteria, two strong arms pulled me back and dragged me to a discreet area in the campus. I panicked and tried to kick him but it was in vain.

"Stop it! It hurts okay." I opened my eyes to find a familiar face in front of me. Lee Jong Suk. "What on earth is wrong with you!?" I exclaimed.

"Why on earth are you avoiding me? Is it about that kiss?" Just hearing the word 'kiss', I started blushing. He simply chuckled. "Is that the reason behind you dark circles? You didn't even try to cover them up." He questioned teasingly.

"N-no. I've been on my phone the entire night," I answered. He just nodded not believing me. "Why did you bring me here, again?"

"Just wanted to know, how was the kiss?" He said with a toothy grin. My eyes widened and my heart was going crazy. Before thinking too much, I fled to meet Mia under the oak tree. As the tree came to view, I saw a sight that I thought I would never see. Next to Mia stood Anthony Blake.

His arm slung around Mia as they both laughed their hearts out. I just stood there not knowing what to do. I had this horrible feeling in my heart. I didn't like Anthony. Seeing him made me feel uncomfortable. I clutched my heart. Tears filled my eyes. As I was about to leave, Mia called out to me. I just couldn't face her. I walked away, tuning out her cries to get my attention. I went to my locker and packed my things. I was going to miss many important classes but I knew that I wouldn't be able to concentrate. As I exited the campus gates, I realized that I drove to school in Mia's car and the bus arrives at 3. I had no choice but to walk home.

I sat down for a few minutes to calm down. But the day just worsened. It was raining. I cursed under my breath and kicked a can lying on the pavement. I just couldn't take it anymore. I never cried infront of anyone and look, today I cried for the second time. I let the rain fall on my face as my tears spilled out. I sat at the bus stop, shivering. I continued to walk home. After about an eternity, I unlocked the door and went to take a hot shower.

As I came to get something to eat, I heard the door unlock. I hid as quickly as I could hoping no one would find me.

I woke up at 4 am and went for a jog. I avoided all contact with Mia and Anthony and hung out with Jong Suk every once in a while. He was very supportive and understood how I felt towards Anthony.

This was it. I didn't want to know why I felt hatred towards Anthony. I didn't want to know why he made me feel uneasy. I wanted to run away.