8- What Do I Do?

I woke up to Jong Suk's rhythmic breathing. I couldn't help but smile at him. Shaking my head, I got ready for the day. I wore an oversized tee paired with shorts and fixed up something to eat.

I left a note on the refrigerator for him and went to fetch Cookie from the kennel.

RING~ RING~
"Good Morning Ms Audrey! I've come to get Cookie," I exclaimed.

The woman smiled brightly,"Oh Bella dear! Come here! I just washed her up. Let me gather her stuff and she's ready to go."

I paid her a few bills and took off towards a bakery. "Bonjour Pierre! Can I have the usual?"

"Coming right up!" He beamed. "Oh Bella, how have you been?" Mrs. Vincent asked giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Very well Mrs. Vincent. It's only been 3 days!" I replied with a laugh. "Bella!" Pierre called out. I got my order and left a while later.

I reached home and let Cookie run around. I received a call from my parents who told me that they'd be coming back today.

"I have Jong Suk over though. Is it okay?" They agreed to let him stay.

"BELLA!!!!! SAVE ME~" I went to room after hearing Jong Suk's ear piercing scream. I found Cookie sitting on Jung Suk, who was terrified.

I chuckled and picked Cookie up. "Are you serious?" I stroked her head.

"Bella! I love you."

"Smile!"

"Do some aeygo!"

"Saranghe!"

"You're so fucking pretty."

"Come here baby girl."

"Wanna have kids? Hahaha!"

"I will die if you leave me."

"Your voice makes me forget where I am."

"I am yours; body and soul."

"My favorite smell is your scent."

"I love watching you sleep. So serene and peaceful."

"I could watch you forever and ever. And ever. And ever..."

BEEP BEEP

Ghuahhh!

I woke with a sharp intake of breath. Sitting up straight, my back ached from the sudden movement. My body was connected to various tubes. I looked around with my hazy sight. On a table to my far left, sat empty boxes of noodles and canned drinks.

"Arrghhh! My head!" A man exclaimed as he entered through the door. As he spotted me, he squinted. Rubbing his eyes in disbelief. "Wha- Doctor! Doctor!" He yelled into the hallways with his voice echoing faintly.

A doctor and few nurses entered the room. "Miss Bella? How are you feeling?" I eyes wandered around the room.

"Where... where is Jong Suk?" Their eyebrows furrowed and the man hugged me. "Doctor, if you could give us a moment," he asked.

"Sure. Just take it slow." The others exited with a nod.

"Bella, I want you to take it slow okay?" He looked at me with a worried expression.

"Jong Suk- he's no longer here with us." My face fell. But we were together yesterday? "It's been 2 years," he sighed.

"But- but how!?" I started to tremble. I couldn't believe what I had heard. "You guys were in a car accident 2 years ago. He had proposed to you a day before." Tears streamed onto my face.

"WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER ANYTHING!?" I stood up abruptly. I was weak and couldn't support myself. I fell to the ground. The man came to help me.

"Who are you?" I asked within sobs. "Anthony. Your parents and Mia will come soon. Take some rest." He picked me up and sat me on the bed. Just before leaving he handed me a diary.

"This belonged to you. Read it if you have time." He shut the door behind him. I clutched the book and laid down. Tears threatened to fall and I fell into slumber after a few moments.

A/N
I know this is short and confusing but bare with me! <3