3- Surprise, Surprise!

I woke up to find myself in an unrecognizable room. I rubbed my eyes just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. I was wrapped up in a blanket and had someone sleeping next to me. I climbed out of the covers and tiptoed my way out of the room.

"Where the fuck am I?" I asked myself frustrated. "Morning Bella. Yawn!" "Ahaa! Smack!" I slapped the person behind me.

"What the fuck!?" Jong Suk exclaimed. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" I asked completely embarrassed. "I'm fine." He said walking off into the kitchen.

"Why am I here?" I asked as he gave a glass of water. "Cereal?" "Sure." He opened the cupboard and took out a box of oatmeal. I just realised that he was shirtless. I blushed to a deep red.

"I see you like to admire my 'fabulous' body." He chuckled. I quickly looked away. He passed me a bowl and we sat down to eat. "So, why am I here again?" I asked while enjoying breakfast.

"You don't remember? We both decided to watch a movie and you fell asleep half way through it." He explained.

"Ahh. Sorry for disturbing you. You could have just woken me up. I feel guilty,"I pouted.

"You don't have to. It was really fun to have you over. Anyways, since today's saturday, let's go out." He suggested.

"Okay, I'll go back home and change into fresh clothing." I said approvingly.

"Nope. You aren't going anywhere. I have a spare set of clothes so you better go take a shower and get ready." Jong Suk shoved me into the bathroom and closed the bedroom door behind him. After the long, relaxing bath, I came out to see a pink sweater and some black bottoms.

I quickly changed and went out to the living room. Jong Suk just stared at me which made me feel uneasy. "Umm...so where are we going?"

"Do you like comics?" He asked. "To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan but I enjoy them once in a while." His face lit up. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the doorway. He locked the door and sat on his bike.

"We're riding that!" I beamed excitedly. "Yup. Now get on, we're going to be late." And with that we drove away.

On the way to the comic con festival, I admired Jong Suk's features. He had a great jaw line and pink, plump lips. His eyes were chocolate brown.

We soon reached the festival. I got off his bike and looked around in amazement. I wandered around a bit and took a few pictures here and there. Suddenly a hand pulled me backwards. I could tell that it was Jong Suk. "Where are you going leaving me all alone eh?" He whispered into my ears.

I felt a chill run down my spine. He then took my hand an led me in. We met quite a few people and had a blast. After the festival, we rode off to the theme park. We got our tickets and went to ride the roller coasters. My eyes landed on a enormous one. "Jong Suk, let's ride that one," I said pointing towards it. "Nope," he said blandly. "Please, I really wanted to ride it."

"Nope. Not until you start calling me oppa." I tried doing the 'puss in boots' move but he still didn't budge. "Fine," I replied accepting my defeat. "Okay, let's go!"

We stood in queue for about 7 minutes. As it was about time for the ride to start, Jong Suk gave me a peck on my lips. I just started at him blankly, trying to comprehend what just happened. "What was that fo-" and the roller coaster zoomed off. After 7 minutes of riding in that I never wanted to see another one in my life. I thought it was going to fun but no! These people were trying to murder me.

We both sat down and took a sip of water. The thought about our kiss was wandering in my mind. I just couldn't come to terms with it. Why did he do it? As I was about to ask him about it, he dragged me into a far off corner. Just before I could ask him what all of this about, he pushed me to the farthest wall and smashed his lips on mine. Our mouths moved in sync and we were breathless. Just before pulling away, he gently bit my lower lip, causing me to let out a faint moan.

We exited the theme park and he drove me back home. What. Just. Happened.