7- New Feelings [pt.2]

This was supposed to be in the previous but I didnt know if I wrote it well. Well here goes nothing...

I could feel his breath on my neck. He leaned in and left wet, sloppy kisses on my neck. He trailed my neck and stopped at my jaw. He then nibbled on my ear. I surprisingly let out a moan. I could feel his boner. Holy shit. He pulled my shirt off my shoulder. He left sloppy kisses on my collar. I felt immense pain as his teeth dug into my skin. It was weirdly pleasureable. I tried my best to suppress any moans.

He went in for a second hickey. My voice quivered. I moaned. He quickly turned me around. My legs wrapped around his waist as I sat on his lap. He trailed kisses from my jaw all the way to my collar. He crashed his lips on mine. They moved in sync. My arms naturally hung around his neck. His hands roamed my body. They went all the way up to my bra strap. He tried to get entrance and roamed my mouth. My hands grabbed handfuls of his hair.

He unclasped my bra. I pulled away. "Jong Suk," A mix of emotions and a feeling quite foreign filled me. "What are we?" He looked at me with confusion.

"Look, I didn't mean to ruin it. I understand if you-" He held my hands and gave me small kiss. "I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now but I just never knew how." He let out a sigh. "I fucking love you." I looked at him biwildered. "I know it maybe too soon too say that but-" I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into another kiss.

"I want you." I kissed his jaw softly. "I want you in all the ways possible because I think I love you too." Jong Suk's face lit up and we went in for another kiss. He slipped my bra off. I tore his shirt off his body. I straddled him whislt continuing to deepen the kiss. Heavily out of breath, we both tore apart. I laid down beside him. Our chests thumping hard.