Chapter Five

Ratchet heard a car come through the tunnel. He looked over and saw the humans and their bots hop out. He sighed and everyone stopped.

"Ratchet?  Is something... wrong? " The nurse asked and looked at the wrenched and tools laying on the floor. He nodded and looked down. "It's my obstacle course, " he said proudly and walked to the end.

The bots gasped and they lined up to the line ready to run. "On your mark... Get set....  Go! " Miko shouted and the bots took off running. Bumblebee was in the lead followed by Smokescreen and Arcee on his tailpipe.  Bulkhead was last but Optimus ran by his side.

  Arcee started running faster to keep up with the Mech and transformed to her wheels and speed past them. Bumblebee beeped send fell into his alt mode send speed after. The others followed their lead and the femme jumped up transforming to bi-ped mode.

"Let's do gy-gynastic? " Arcee tried to say and mumbled it over and over. "Gymnastics? " Raf asked and she nodded. "I want to do what you humans do!" she grinned and started cart wheeling.

"PRIME! " Shouted someone from the screen.  All the little bots coward in fear. Optimus had behind June's leg and looked at the screen. "What is it,  Agent Fowler?" The nurse walked up send looked down. " 'Cons are attacking a secret military base not far from your location. All were evacuated from the base but 'Cons still shooting. I will send coordinates." he added and looked at them. "Wait..  Where are the bots? " He asked slightly annoyed.

  "Here..just not in their normal... state..." She explained and picked up the prime. "What in the Sam Hill! " He shouted and got a closer look.

"Team Prime better do something about it or else this whole operation goes down along with the military equipment! " He growled angrily. "Agent Fowler!  These bots have done all they can to protect humanity.. " The nurse snapped and the bots came out their hiding spots. "You can't just fire them out of the blue because of... something that had happened to them by accident!  They can surely protect us and surely have a right remain on Earth and stay operational!  Now if you are going to kick them out...  I advise you move to a different planet because they have protected the best they could! "

  The agent remained silent and looked at the floor. He looks up,  quite stunned and stared at her stern serious expression. "My apologies,  Ms. Darby.. " He stared at nothing in particular before looking back to her. "Just,  good luck, " He nodded before shutting off his communication.

"M-Ms. Darby?" Optimus shakily asked and looked into her eyes. "Yes,  Optimus?"Her gaze softened as she stared down at the sparkling.

"We will protect you!" He remarked and hugged her. "Ms. Darby....  Our state now won't be able to go against the Decepticons. Sure our weapons might have the same fire power but we don't know how it use then responsibly and we can fall into a sparkling mind at any time," Ratchet said and stared at the team.

"We will protect them. Even with our life," Optimus added and stared at the bridge. "Ratchet!  Activate that thingy," The kids chuckled at Optimus's  remark.

"Autobots.... R-r-roll in!" They transformed and the kids were on the floor wetting themselves laughing.

Ratchet looked at them then activated the bridge and tried it type in the location. Rafael typed in the coordinates before Ratchet on his laptop and the bridge activated. "MAHIC!" Ratchet yelled and grinned.

"No Ratchet.... I did it, and it's magic..." He chuckled softly and the Autobots drove as fast as they could to the ground bridge which took a minute.

"You think they can do it.... "Jack asked slightly nervous. "Maybe."

~

  "MWEGATON! When can I be weader!" The annoying voice sounded and he stepped in the room. "Stascream!  I'm always leader!" Megatron snapped back in his tiny frame.

"Where's my cup of energon?" He asks and climbed down. "I-I came in here to ask to be the weader.... "He looked down and back at him. "NO!  I'M always the leader and nobody else can!" He snapped and five same looking Vehicons came in.

His optics widens and he jumped up on a stool. "So many of you! Get away from me!" He shouted scared tried to shoo them away. "Ha... You can get me" He grinned and jumped up into his air craft mode. He gasped and started flying around the room happily.

"Weee!" He shouted and flew out of the room and the door closed behind him. "I want to name you," Starscream said and grinned.

"You are Steve." He pointed to one "Billy, and Peter!" He grinned massivly and left the room. The named bots stated at each other and one punched the other. He gasped and they all started fighting.

~
Sorry if it's not the best. I'm sick and don't feel to well right now but really wanted to add this chapter in. My apologies again.

Thank you for understanding.