Chapter 3: Count Down

Abby didn't know what to do. She couldn't go to the tour. There was no way. She also couldn't tell Shea because that would expose confidential information. All she could do was smile.
"Thank you so much!! Oh my god I'm so excited!!" she screeched to Shea.
Shea was clueless and had no idea that Abby was faking the excitement. She thought about how dangerous Grayson was at this point. She thought about how Shea probably spent hundreds of dollars on these tickets just to make her friend happy. Now Abby couldn't forget. She thought about Ethan and how much she missed him. She thought about his safety and his happiness. She wanted to call him.
"Abby! What are you thinking about?!" Shea asked as Abby had been zoned out.
"Sorry," replied Abby, "I don't feel to well, I..I think I'm gonna go home." she said when she suddenly got a sick feeling to her stomach.
She started biking home, past the houses with blue shingles and white window frames. She lived in a nice neighbour hood where everyone had flower gardens and pretty white cats. She started thinking again. All the memories of Grayson. All the good times. The bad times. The happy times. The funny times. She was too busy thinking about New Jersey to notice she was crossing an intersection. A red car slammed on its breaks and that screeching sound snapped her out of it. Bam, she fell off her bike. She wasn't hurt but she was defiantly sick. Leaving her blue bike in the middle of the road, she ran to a fine little yellow house, pulled back her hair and puked right on their daffodils. She couldn't help it. She was so overwhelmed. She grabbed her bike, started running it up the hill and instantly started balling from embarrassment. When she got home she dropped her bike in the leaves on the front lawn, ran upstairs and jammed her head in the pillow. She didn't know what else to do. She decided to call Ethan.
"Hello?" he said when he picked up the phone. Abby smiled when she knew he was safe.
"Ethan how could you do this to me?!" Abby said angrily.
"Do what?" Ethan replied to her, acting confused.
"Make a tour with your psychopath brother??"   Abby thought he would know what she was talking about right away.
"Look Abby, I can't do anything to change it now. He doesn't know that I know he killed Josh. Right now the only thing I can do to stay safe is live life like I would if he wasn't a killer. I'm sorry. The only thing I can tell you is don't come to the tour. It could be dangerous."
Abbey had no words. All she could say was
"Ok"
"I love you" responded Ethan.
"I love you more" Said Abby, still shocked in the fact that Ethan told her not to go. What was she gonna do? She had no where to run, no where to hide. She could only think about everything she had done wrong. She should've just told Shea she didn't want to go. But it's too late now.

Just before she fell asleep she remembered everything... Josh, Eli, and Carson. Her three past boyfriends. She googled 'Missing Persons in New Jersey' and a whole bunch of names came up. Old people, children, babies, and Josh, Eli and Carson. Abby started crying. He was a killer. Who did she date after Carson? Abby's world stopped. Ethan was next.

END OF CHAPTER 3
THANKS FOR READING