Chapter 5: The Day

It was the day of the concert. The first show of the 4OU Tour was in Toronto so Ethan told Grayson that he just came early to do some touristy stuff. It had been two weeks since Ethan picked Abby up from school and she hadn't gone back since. She stayed as close to Ethan as she could for as long as she could. They were both very nervous to see Grayson for the first time in a while. They woke up and sighed. They knew it was the day and was going to be stressful. Everyone had to leave at noon so that the boys could get ready and prepped for the show. Shea and Abby went to Chipotle for some food before the show. It started at 3pm so they ate pretty quickly. Shea and Abby went in the limousine with Ethan to the venue and Grayson met them there. The girls went straight to there seats and Abby tried to avoid looking backstage. Soon enough it was showtime. The crowd was packed and everyone was sitting in there seats. It was 20 minutes till the show when Abby's phone went off. She looked at it. It was Gray. It read,
"See you soon."
Abby was confused and was wondering how Grayson knew she was at the concert. That was creepy. Now she was really panicking. She  tried to keep it on the down low so that Shea didn't expect anything. She started texting Ethan frantically barely finishing her sentences. Ethan didn't answer. As she was texting him the light went down, a video came up on the screen and fans started to scream. It was starting. She had to go with the flow and she started screaming and bumping her head. Before they came out she got into it, she quickly forgot about the boys and she just thought she was at a normal concert. Then they came out. They jumped onto the stage and popped confetti. It was pretty cool except for the fact that it was Grayson. She loved seeing Ethan up there. He was having a blast. He was mesmerizing. His smile, his clothes, his voice, she really missed him. She tried to make zero eye contact with Grayson. She tried to avoid him and not look at him at all. She would sneak a look once and a while but most of the time she was looking at Ethan. She looked up and Grayson was standing right in front if her. He looked down. There was a whole three seconds of staring before a disturbing smile came to his face. She looked down and didn't look up for the rest of the concert. Next was the Meet and Greet. Abby knew this wasn't going to go well but Shea was super excited. There must've been 200 people in front of them and maybe 30 behind them. As they were getting to the front, people started leaving in the line behind them. Soon enough they were last.
"Do you think maybe we should go? I mean everyone else is leaving." Abby said hoping that Shea would agree with her.
"No," Shea said, I spent money on these tickets and I'm not letting them go to waste."
Abby was even more nervous now.

They got up to the front of the line. Shea ran for Grayson and Abby ran for Ethan. The they switched people.
"You guys can go for your break now! Thanks guys!" Grayson said to the camera men and the security guards. Abby hugged Grayson and they took a selfie.
"Where are the bathrooms?" Shea asked Ethan. He turned around and pointed to two maroon doors across the hall. He watched to make she she headed in the right direction. Laughing he turned back around. Abby and Grayson were gone.

END OF CHAPTER FIVE
THANKS FOR READING