Chapter 8: Death

The biggest shock of Abby's life came that day. The day he died. He?

She looked to her right at the glistening metal door way. She sun shined through the plastic shields of the officers. Ethan's  shirt was no longer white. Covered, as the blood slowly changed the shirts colour. Ethan's face looked as if he had just got beaten up.., bruises and blood, scrapes and scabs all over his nose and forehead. She screamed. The painfully sharp cry came from Abby's deepest being. It came from her soul. All the energy she had, went into that scream. It ended with tears and tears and tears. Abby was lost. She didn't know what to do, Ethan was shot. The love of her life had been shot by his twin brother. Her first instinct was to attack Grayson. Punch him, kick him, shoot him. She tried to pull her arms up... she was still tied to the chair. Shea ran over and untied Abby. They hugged and hugged and didn't stop. Pools of tears and sweat and dirt piled on their shoulders as the room remained silent. No one talked. Police ran up and handcuffed Grayson. Took him away and into the barred car. The girls stood there and rocked back in forth while the noise of sirens and paramedics yelling filled the arena. The sound of breathing masks, breaks slamming, sobbing bystanders, keys and people yelling seemed to fly right past Shea and Abby. Neither of them heard a sound.

The Next Day..
Shea stayed over at Abby's house that night. There was no way they were sleeping alone after what had happened. They woke up to a bright sun shining through Abby's sheer white curtains. On Abby's side of the bed there was a note, a pack of under eye strips and a coffee from Tim Hortons. Abby straggled out of bed, rubbed her eyes and looked in the mirror. Her hair knotted, her clothes ripped and covered in dirt and her eyes red and puffier than ever. She opened the eye strips and put them under her eyes. It was a nice cooling sensation. She sat on the side of the bed with her feet barely touching the cold ground. She reached her arm over and picked up the note which said "To Abby." She didn't know if she wanted to read it or if she just wanted to stare at it. She unfolded it very slowly and there was a letter written in strangely handwriting and black pen.
"Dear Abby,
Hi A, it's E. If you are reading this letter, Then I   am dying. I hope you never read this letter because I want to spend my whole life with you.  Please don't cry when you read this because seeing you sad makes me really sad too. I always wanted to have kids. With you. Two of them, just like we discussed, Riley and Emma Dolan. If you only take one thing away from this letter I want it to be this; I will always love you, no matter what. You were and still are my everything. I want you to continue life without me, when I am up there, I want to see you enjoying life and livin it up as much as you can, I hope that I can die the happiest man alive, because the last second of my life I saw and looked into your beautiful eyes. I love you so much Abby.
-Love E❤"
She sat there for 5 minutes. Contemplating everything he had written. Just for her. She realized how much she really did love him. She closed her eyes and prayed, only once. She put on her slippers and got into the car. She drove to the hospital. She need to see him. Dead or alive, she need to Ethan.

He? Grayson.

END OF CHAPTER 8
THANLS FOR READING