The Awakening

It has been two years since the death of Dark's mother. The pack had accepted him, but Dark felt out of place, like he didn't belong. What he didn't know was his true calling was about to happen, and Dark was going to take something from the gods.

Dark was walking alone through the middle of the clearing close to where most of the pack stayed Dark was about to go to his private den when a cry rings out. Dark looks and sees a mother standing by her daughter who was laying on the ground. Something clicks and Dark runs to the young female and puts his paws on her, he starts speaking a unknown language as a huge amount of power starts surging through him. The young female opens her eyes and gasps, her mother sits down in shock. She couldn't believe what she just witnessed.

Dark nods and says to the young female.
"You will survive, I have decided it is not your time."

Dark starts to sway as he starts to black out. Dark falls and the last thing he hears is the mother howling in panic, the pack Alpha says.
"Get him to our healing wolf, and notify the old one. He has returned."

Three days go by before Dark opens his eyes. A beautiful female wolf was in the room checking on him.

Dark groans as he tries to sit up. The female puts her paw on him.
"Don't, stay there. You have been unconscious for three days. Alpha and The old one have been waiting for you to wake up."

Alpha walks in and sees Dark awake, he smiles and says.
"You are finally awake. Good, I have much to discuss with you. Jenny go get the old one, he will be happy to know that Dark Wolf is awake."

Jenny nods and says.
"Yes Alpha, what about bathing him? He smells terrible, I don't mean to be rude."

Alpha chuckles and smiles.
"Yes Jenny I agree, he dose smell bad. Get three others females when you come back. You can bathe him while we speak with him."

Jenny nods and runs off to do as Alpha had said. A few minutes later a old wolf walks in. This wolf was the old one of the pack, he had a slight limp, his fur was almost completely grey, his tail had been broken and it never healed correctly and because of it his tail had a slight L shape to it.

Alpha bows to the old one.
"He has finally arrived, is his return is a blessing and a bad omen?"

The old one nods and says.
"Yes and no, a great war is coming, one that may or may not affect us."

Alpha nods and says.
"So what are we required to do? Is there anything we must provide, anything that as his pack that we must sacrifice?"

The old one shakes his head.
"No, only what he needs as a pack member, or requests as a pack member."

Dark groans and says slightly annoyed.
"You do realize that I am right here and I can hear you."

Alpha looks at the old one and chuckles.

Alpha sits and looks at Dark.
"It has been 250 years but you have finally returned. My name is James and this is Trevor the pack elder. Besides a bath do you need anything?"

Dark nods and says with a groan as he sits up.
"Food and water would be nice."

Alpha chuckles and smiles.
"Yes of course, you have been unconscious for three days. Luna my love would you please get our special guest some food and water?"

A beautiful female nods and smiles. Her fur looked silky smooth with a striking resemblance to Dark's mother's fur color. A beautiful dark brown with silver highlights.
"Right away my love."

James chuckles and smiles as Luna walks out. He seen Dark looking at her.
"Yes she does look like your mother, that's because our Luna is your mother's younger sister."

Three females come in and start to bathe Dark, his fur was matted, dirty and had small twigs in it. It took two hours to get him clean and smelling nice. The females talked about how beautiful his fur was a light golden brown with almost white highlights, his eyes were a rare crystal blue that you would swear could see into your soul.

James looks at the pack elder and smiles.
"It's not hard to tell who he is. Only the Great Healing Wolf is graced with those eyes. And it appears that they are having an affect on those three, they are lost in his eyes."

Trevor nods and smiles.
"Yes it would seem so. But given his past lives, my father has always been a ladies man."

James looks at Trevor and tilts his head to the side in confusion.
"Your father, what do you mean he is your father?"

Trevor nods and shakes his head with a smile.
"I am 240 years old James. I have been kept alive to pass on critical information about the new time he has found himself in. After I compete my task I will die, I will no longer be needed."

James nods sadly.
"I understand my friend, you have been my biggest supporter and my greatest ally. You will truly be missed."

Trevor smiles and says.
"Do not fret my friend, the one who taught me is now here. Trust him, honor him and do not be angry with him because he will mate with females to pass on his seed. If he wants allow him to mate with Luna, to carry his children is not only a honor but it is also a blessing. Don't forget that he is a god and one who only is reborn when needed."

Trevor looks at Dark and says.
"Alpha, I must ask you to step out. I'm sorry about this but you are forbidden to be here when I pass on wha I must. When I'm done I will come to you, at that time I will live for one week it is then you will be required to prepare for my death."

James looks at Trevor sadly and nods.
"As you wish my friend. I will begin making preparations for your burial."

Alpha turns and walks out sadly he was going to loose the one who helped him become the Alpha he is.

Trevor looks at Dark and a glow fills the room.
"Father, I pass on to you everything I know about this time. It is much different from the last time you were alive."