Angel

Dark was approaching a neighboring pack lands. (The pack was called The Silver Star pack) When he is stopped at the boundary of the pack lands.

A warrior nods and says.
"It is good to see a member of The Fire Mountain Pack. How are you, please come with me you look tired, hungry and a little beat up."

Dark nods and follows the warrior.
"Thank you. If I can I would like to speak with Alpha. I have information and a request for him."

The warrior nods and says.
"Yes, of course. I will let him know you want to speak with him. For now please make yourself at home in my den, I will have food and water brought to you. My mate and our pups are out but should be back soon."

Dark nods, puts his paw on the warrior and says.
"You will be blessed for your kindness and generosity."

Dark goes into the den and curls up on the floor and slowly drifts off to sleep. The warrior didn't know it but he had just been blessed by the great healing wolf, he was going to get a surprise later, one that would put him in a higher position in the pack.

Alpha was going about his normal duties when he is informed of Dark being there. In a rush to meet Dark he trips over a pup and accidentally breaks the pup's leg. The cry of pain wakes Dark and he runs to the pup healing her, Dark turns to the pack Alpha and says slightly annoyed and angry.
"Watch were you are going. You are lucky I was here, I don't know who you are, but I do know that you didn't watch where you were going. Apologize to her now!"

Alpha nods and licks the pup's cheek.
"I'm sorry about that young one. Forgive me for being in a rush. We have a guest that I was going to meet."

The pup nods and licks Alpha's cheek.
"It's ok Alpha, I was playing with a mouse and I didn't see you. Who is our guest Alpha, are they from another pack? Someone who is really important?"

Alpha nods and smiles.
"Yes they are, a member of a pack that we haven't seen in a long time. The Fire Mountain Pack, our greatest allies and greatest friends."

The pup nods as her tail wags in excitement.
"Can I meet them Alpha?"

Alpha nods and smiles.
"I think you already have, and it appears that he is also The Great Healing Wolf."

A female walks over and says.
"Are you bugging Alpha daughter?"

Alpha looks at the mother and says.
"No she isn't bothering us. Just asking questions, and I tripped over her, completely my fault. No need to be angry at her Lisa, how is your sister Angel?"

Dark hears the name Angel and he looks at Alpha.
"Angel is one of the Great Ones. She must be brought to me, I must awaken the spirit within her."

Alpha nods and says.
"Bring her here now. Bring Angel to us immediately, time is of the essence."

Two warriors nod and run to get Angel. After a few minutes Angel and the two warriors walk up, Alpha had food and water brought for Dark.

Angel sees Dark and freezes, she starts speaking to Dark in the ancient tongue.

Dark smiles and walks to Angel he speaks to Angel in the ancient tongue. Then he says looking at her.
"Angel it is I The Great Healing Wolf, awaken my love and take your place by my side."

Angel looks at Dark as her eyes turn a light sky blue, she stands beside Dark and says.
"I am here my love, ready to continue our mission of peace."

Alpha nods and says with a smile.
"Legend says that the Great Ones consisted of a dragon wolf shifter, a wolf and dragon. Where are you going to find her?"

Dark smiles and chuckles as he licks Angel's cheek.
"In the dragon city, but after Angel and I become one."

Alpha nods and smiles.
"You may use my second den, it is private and no one will bother you. I'll have guards posted, to make sure you are not bothered."

Dark nods and smiles as he looks at Angel.
"Thank you Alpha, if you would please send a message to my pack letting them know I'm ok and have made contact with the first of two."

Alpha nods and smiles at Dark.
"I will have the message sent first thing in the morning."

Dark nods and smiles at Angel.
"Come my love, I'm in need of the pleasures of a female."

Angel looks at Dark and smiles.
"I'm ready for you, take me as yours. I'm in need of the pleasures of a male."

Dark and Angel nod at Alpha and go to the den they were offered for the night. Once inside Dark smiles and puts his nose under Angel's tail and lovingly licks her womanhood, Angel closes her eyes and moans happily as spikes of pleasure start. Dark licks up the liquid leaking from her womanhood, Angel shutters slightly as she moans a little louder. Mating instincts take over as Dark mounts Angel and slides into her, Angel shutters as she feels Dark's hard member slide into her. A moan of pleasure escapes Angel as Dark starts thrusting, Dark holds Angel as the pleasure of his member slides in and out of her makes him moan. After a few minutes Dark and Angel start panting heavily as pleasure drives them to continue, Angel howls as she climaxes causing Dark to climax.

Angel moans as she feels Dark's seed flow into her womanhood. Dark licks Angel and smiles as he pulls out, Angel shutters slightly and moans happily as she feels Dark slip out of her. Both lay down, Dark puts his head on Angel's back and smiles as they fall asleep.

Dark didn't know that he was going to find the third member of the great ones in a most unexpected place, the palace of the dragon realms.

Don't even think it's gonna be that easy next time. They are going into the dragon city to the palace. To where the royal family lives, let's hope a fight doesn't break out.

Thank you for reading, please remember to vote and comment.

SilverStoryDragon 🐲