A New Journey.

Dark gasps as information about the new time he floods his mind. So much had changed in the time he was gone. A new enemy had emerged humans. Dark couldn't believe how it was possible, in his previous life humans had been friends and allies. Now they were enemies? How was this possible, what happened to make them enemies? His question was answered by the next wave of information, the humans had become greedy and started to take whatever they wanted from nature with no regards to what damage they were doing. But that was not the only enemy to come along. The Dark Elves had become evil and were trying to control the world, they used death, destruction and fear as weapons to gain control.

Dark had a secret, one he kept hidden away hoping never to let out. A powerful warrior within him, a creature that had a reputation as being a cold hearted, merciless killer. The mere mention of his name strikes fear into the hearts of even the most hardened and evil, his name is The Dragon Of Death. His methods of battle were simple, strike fear into the hearts of the enemy and then slaughter until they surrender. The last time Dark called apon him the only thing that you could see was devastation, dead, the field of battle was a sea of red. Instead of green grass and trees it looked like someone or something had painted everything in blood red.

What Dark didn't know was that he was going to have to rely on that warrior, he would have to trust him and trust his judgment.
After about 30 minutes of headache inducing flashbacks and getting information like a flood Dark pants heavily as he looks at the old one.

Trevor nods and smiles.
"My mission is complete, I can now prepare for a well deserved rest. Take care father, I will see you again."

Trevor walks out as it suddenly becomes clear that Dark was going to start his journey alone. It was nothing new to Dark, but something didn't feel right. Dark felt a cold chill race up his back, it was a feeling he knew very well it was a early warning to something, Dark could feel the warrior within him getting restless. Dark was about to get into his first battle, the only question was who was he going to fight? That Dark didn't know and he didn't know when or where, all he knew was his pack, his family, his siblings had to be protected from the danger, and it didn't matter how the battle was won. All that matters is the safety of his pack and his family. Armed with the knowledge of the new time he was in and the knowledge of the battles past it was time to begin his journey as the great healing wolf, find his mates and bring back the Great Ones. It was time to take back what has been lost and punish those who have been the cause of all the pain, sadness and suffering. It was time to bring peace back to the lands.

Dark walks out and looks around. He knew what he had to do, what his mission was and he had an idea where to find the ones that he was looking for. Taking his first steps to his destiny Dark smiles and says.
"Goodbye my family, I will return until then stay strong and always remember that I will always love you."

Dark disappears into the tree line on his way to bring back peace and happiness to the lands.

Alpha watches as Dark fades away into the tree line, a sad sigh comes from him.
"Good luck my son, I will pray for you and your safe return. It should be you that becomes the new Alpha, your brother has sworn to keep your memory alive and welcome you when you return."

Luna stands beside Alpha crying.
"My son is all grown up and off to fulfill his destiny."

Alpha puts his paw on Luna's and smiles.
"Don't worry my love, he will return. He can't stay away from his family, he loves us too much."

Alpha howls followed by Luna and then the entire pack. Dark smiles as he hears them his heart swells with love, his family, his pack were already singing his praises.