First Day In The Dragon City.

Dark, Angel and Crystal were out touring the dragon city, Princess Crystal was showing Dark the new dragon city. Dark couldn't help but be amazed by how much had changed, in the time he was gone the dragon city had grown to ten times the size he remembered. The last time he was in the dragon city it wasn't much more than just a small town, now it was a thriving metropolis. Thousands of dragons, stores, houses and countless other buildings.

Crystal smiles and says with pure pride in her voice.
"It took some time but we have turned that little town into what you see here today. More than just dragons live here, we also have wolves, unicorns, faries, sprites, elves and some humans that call the dragon city home."

Angel nods as she looks around with wonder and says.
"I never knew this city existed. It's so beautiful and peaceful here. It's amazing how everyone gets along with each other." Angel sees a store that makes her stop and gasp.
"Is that a salon? I want to go there, please Dark can I go get pampered in the salon?"

Dark smiles and chuckles.
"Sure love, go ahead. I'm sure you are dying to get a bath, brushed and get your nails done."

Angel licks Dark's cheek and sprints to the salon. Princess Crystal chuckles as she shakes her head.
"Wow, I enjoy going to the salon, but I've never seen anyone so excited about it."

Dark watches Angel and says with a smile.
"It's her first time, now that I think about it I could use a bath and maybe even a good brushing."

Princess Crystal nods and smiles.
"Why don't we all go and get pampered a little? I kinda need to get my claws filed, my scales scrubbed and polished."

Dark nods and smiles as they walk into the salon, Angel was getting put into a tub, that was filling with water. Angel was so excited her tail was wagging so fast it took a dragon to get her in the tub, the poor human that was going to bathe her was getting shook around like a rag doll. As soon as Angel was in the warm water she smiles and groans.
"This feels so good."

Princess Crystal smiles and says to the staff.
"They are my guests, royal treatment for both. We are The Great Ones after all."

Crystal smiles and gets in a huge tub with warm water and the staff starts scrubbing her scales and cleaning her claws as they file them.

Dark gets put in a tub of warm water and gets scrubbed from head to tail. After the bath they were dried, Angel and Dark get their fur brushed and trimmed. Princess Crystal was getting her scales buffed and shined as her claws got painted with a beautiful metallic blue color. Angel got her nails painted also, a beautiful metallic silver that was absolutely amazing on her, it stood out but also matched her fur so well. After a quick second brushing, the staff put a beautiful bow in her hair, Crystal had a beautiful bow put around one of her horns.

Dark smiles and looks at Angel and Crystal, they were absolutely gorgeous. Dark could only stand there and just stare at them.

One of the males that worked at the salon smiles and says.
"It appears that we have made these girls so beautiful that their mate can only stare, lost in their beauty."

One of the ladies smiles and chuckles.
"They were already beautiful, all we did was enhance that beauty."

Princess Crystal looks at Dark and a growl of approval rumbles in her chest. Angel smiles and walks around Dark looking at him, she couldn't stop the wolf whistle that comes from her.
"My sexy hot mate, you look so amazing I am tempted to do something naughty and have sex with you right here."

The staff laughs as they drain the tubs. A few talk and chuckle about the comment by Angel. As they walk out a royal guard nods at them and says.
"Princess Crystal, you presence is requested by the King and Queen."

Crystal nods and says.
"Very well, please tell my parents that I will be there shortly. And please inform them that I a bringing guests with me."

The guard bows and says.
"Right away Princess, it's good to see you home safe. Have a pleasant day Princess." The guard turns and leaves to the castle.

Princess Crystal looks at Dark and Angel.
"Come, it's not wise to make the King and Queen wait."

As they arrive at the castle a guard says.
"Good day Princess. Are these two guests of yours?"

Crystal nods and smiles.
"Yes they are, please show proper respect for the Great Ones."

The guard bows to them and smiles.
"It is an honor to be in your presence great ones, anything you need please ask."

Dark smiles and nods.
"Thank you, all that I ask is that you treat us no differently than a citizen of the dragon city. And please call me Dark Wolf, and this is my mate Angel Wolf."

The guard nods and smiles.
"As you wish great one."

Crystal smiles and says.
"Come on you two, mom and dad are going to be so excited to meet you. Especially when I tell them who you are, actually who we are."

The King and Queen of dragons are about to find out that their daughter is one of the Great Ones. I wonder how they are going to take it.

Thank you for reading and please remember to vote and comment. I truly appreciate each and every one.
SilverStoryDragon.