The major thing bothering me.

KRIS POV

Flashback 2 days ago.

Kris? son I am so sorry We have to do this. I know you have a girlfriend but things really need to be in a way they want to. You know that your Fathers bussiness isnt at its good state right now. as much as i hated Kris. I am sorry You need to be married and its an arrangement Deal. Do this for your family Kris. Mom called me this afternoon.

No. no no. i will not marry an ugly whore just because you decided it.

Kris your dad is going to be in Jail. Mom cried and huffed

"Let me think mom. let me think *sigh*

ok tell me asap baby. I am really Sorry."

Mom hanged up and I dont know.

*back to reality*

maybe Jannelle and I arent meant for each other. this thoughts always bother me everytime. This MAJOR THING that can ruin my future with her. Ahh :(

Jannelle POV.

12345678~69 ok we are gonna post all pics all over this country Knowing about the Business and also With EXO. I said to the printing and sales director of the company. suddenly Dad Called for a family dinner. I was so excited knowing that we havent had this Dinner for AGES. LITERALLY. I went home and YiNah and Hyunseung is in my DRESSING ROOM. i mean our dressing room. our family puts here dresses and suits suitable for all occassions.

"Unnie~ Yinah said

owwh why are you two here?

"goodluck" both of them hummed at me sadly

whats up with them?

I then changed to a beautiful black cocktail dress.

GOODLUCK... those words ran in my mind and I cant seem to focus. GOODLUCK FOR WHAT?

--------------------------------------------

hi ;) like for more updates :) Its rushed so please be fine with it.

Hahahaha

-KK-