Rochelle.

You busy? Sent to Ro

I sat on the cold concrete, feeling my body slowly lose energy by the minute. The stars were shining, noting that it was late and soon the street lights would flicker.

I waited for Ro's texts back, praying that she'd say yes and come outside. I just wanted to talk to her. I needed someone to vent to.

If watching White chicks over and over again counts as busy then yes. Why wassup? Sent to Jaybear💕

I rubbed my temples slowly trying to find a good way to tell Ro to come outside so I could talk to her. If I told her I was outside of her house she'd think I was crazy-we've only known each other for a short period, and yet she's the only person I could talk to.

Let's just say...I'm out front of your house and I'm not leaving until you come outside. Sent to Ro

I stood up, still griping my phone and waltzed to her front door.

Incoming call from Ro

"Why are you at my house white boy?" She asked with irritation.

"I miss you." I smiled knowing that she hates the mushy stuff.

"Oh shut up and get off my grass before I get my ass beat. I don't know about you but my parents still beat me so leave before I have to best your ass myself." I fell into laughter at her trying to get me to leave, but kept down so I didn't cause a disturbance.

"Come outside I need someone to talk to." I begged. I bit my nail, hoping she'd give in and come out.

"Since when was I a therapist? Look Justin just because I gave you a nickname and sometimes talk to you in the hallway don't mean I really fool with you like that." I was trying my best to take that as a joke.

"You got five minutes to come out here. If you're not down here before or exactly five then I have no problem meeting Mrs. Skye."

"I hate you." After that she hung up.

"I love you too." I whispered to myself with a small smile.

I walked back to the sidewalk, sitting in the same spot as before-feeling the cold surface yet again.

"This boy got me so fucked up." I rolled my eyes trying to find some sweats to slide on so Justin had someone to gossip to.

This boy is something else.

I tried my best not to make so much noise. It was 12 o'clock so everyone was knocked, but me of course who couldn't fall asleep.

I closed my bedroom door slowly, walked down the wooden stairs-step by step and finally made it to the...kitchen. How could I go outside without a midnight snack?

I opened the cabinet full of chips and candy. I wonder what kind of chips Justin likes? Fuck it. I grabbed the tastiest thing I saw. Cheez-it's.

I felt a buzzing in my pocket, notifying me that someone just texted me. I knew it was Justin so I just left it. "Okay food-check. My cute ass-check. What else do I need?"