Asia.

I shoved the tight heels off of my aching feet. Today had been a long day and all I wanted was to sleep.

As I carried my red bottoms in my hand and walked up the spiraling stairs I listened to nothing but silence which was odd since I had an six year old and a very childish husband.

"Justin? Layla? I'm home." As I finally made it completely up the stairs I walked to my daughters room to see barbie dolls all over the ground and an unmade bed, but no child.

I sighed knowing later I'd have to clean that up. Now knowing that they were both in my bedroom was very disappointing.

I opened my bedroom door to see Justin on our king sized bed, holding sleeping Layla in his arms while playing 2k.

He looked over at me for a spilt second and raised a smile on his lips. "Finally, my beautiful wife is home." He whispered.

I sat on the bed, with them behind me and sighed once again. "Baby, my feet hurt and I'm so tired." I whined while listening to Layla's small snores.

"Awe come to daddy." He paused the game and opened his arms, well parts of his arms that weren't occupied by Layla.

I pouted and stood up from the bed. "No it's okay. Layla had you first. I'm going to take a shower anyways." I stretched my back while walking into are huge bathroom.

I unbuttoned my work shirt, button by button while thinking about this bath I'm bout to take.

"You know, you don't have to work Asia. My money is enough for all three of us." His voice rang in the bathroom from the bedroom.

I rolled my eyes, not feeling like talking about this topic once again.

"Baby we already talked about this, I work because I just can't let you take care of us. I'm an independent woman." I unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the ground. I was now left in my unbuttoned white shirt that hung on my shoulders and my under garments.

I turned on the bath, testing the water to see if it was at the temperature I liked. Once that was done I turned around to Justin with only basketball shorts on.

"And I love that you want to prove that but baby girl, you don't have to. I got us." His hands slid up my sides, lifting my shirt inch by inch.

I sighed, getting comfortable in his hands. "I understand Jay but would if one day you leave? I'd have to start from scratch." I looked into his eyes not even paying attention to my own words. I honestly just wanted him to keep touching me.

He kissed my shoulder, causing chills. "But I won't. Not now, not ever." Slowly, he tucked his fingers inside the little space between my shoulder and my shirt and steadily slid it down my arms.

I was left in my bra and panties as his hands roamed my body. "I missed you." I mumbled.

He stared at my body with greedy eyes. "If you stayed home then you wouldn't have to." He kissed my neck to the creasing of my breast as I listened to his angelic voice and sounds of the tub being filled.

He was now on his knees, kissing my stomach. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Do you want me to stop silly pants?" He looked up at me with a small smile. I quickly stopped laughing and shook my head.

"That's what I thought." He whispered while pulling my panties down. "You don't know how much I love seeing your pussy." He licked his lips while goggling at my shaved vagina.

He stood up to his feet making me frown.

I thought I was about to get some bomb ass head.

"Fix ya face. I'm not done princess." His lips were wet and all I wanted to do was suck on them.

He unclasped my bra, letting it fall unto the ground. His hands groped my breast. "You really don't know how beautiful you are." He whispered, gazing into my eyes. "I love the way you look when I make you feel good. You do this thing with your face, where it'll settle in the comfort of my touch, but when I finally get you where it feels good, your nose will flare up and your mouth will open just a little. But not too much, that's only when you climax."

I bit my lip. It's crazy how fine this boy was. His hair was shaved and dyed blonde but he pulled it off well. Even if I called him egg head all the time, he was so daddyish.

I held his face and tried to lean in to capture his lips but he pulled away. I rolled my eyes. "Justin, let me kiss you."

"Ask me again. But don't call me Justin." I could see the sex in his eyes.

"Daddy? Can I kiss you?" I bit my lip while massaging his hair.

He moaned and grinned at me. "Come here sexy." I did as told and pushed all of my body into his. I felt his dick poking me above my pussy. I avoided my urges and attacked his lips.

His lips mashed with mine, I could hardly breathe but I didn't care.

"Daddy? Can you turn the tv on for me?" Layla walked into the bathroom, rubbing her eyes waiting for Justin to come to her assistance.

I abruptly pushed Justin's lips off of mine, hearing her voice. "Layla go back in the room. I'll be there in a minute." I could hear the stress in his voice. I know he was as sexually frustrated as I was.

"Mommy is that you?" I covered my body with Justin as much as I could. "Yes baby, listen to daddy. I'll be in the room after I'm done talking to daddy." She nodded her head and left the bathroom.

"Well that was fun." I sighed. Justin turned around to me. "Will finish this later." He kissed my forehead and walked back into the bedroom with Layla.

"I'm holding you to that." I walked over to the half way filled tub and stopped the water.

Since Justin already took my clothes off, I moved my body into the tub. Foot by foot, the heat contacted me. When I finally was sitting in the tub, I sat back, finally feeling at ease.

This was definitely needed.

I wasn't high when I wrote this🖤