Talissa.

3 hours after.

"Sir, I need you to calm down. We're doing the best that we can. Right now you need to stay still and breathe. Please Mr. Bieber, work with us here."

"Where's my Talissa?! Just tell me if she's okay!" My heart wouldn't settle. My nerves were being plucked by the middle aged woman who had the nerve to call herself a nurse.

No one was telling me anything about Talissa.

Deep breaths.

"Sir, we will notify you on any results on Ms. Harris. For now please just lay back. Your heart isn't stable." I finally noticed how nervous she was.

Sweat beads covered her blushed face. She seemed tired and frantic all in one. And still, I didn't care.

All I cared about was Talissa. Where was my Talissa?

I clenched my teeth, holding back the profanities that wanted to spill out. No one cared that my heart was slowly breaking off thinking of the worst possible things that could be happening to Talissa right now.

What happened? Where's my Talissa?

3 hours before

I listened to the sizzling of the bacon and the low music that played while I cooked Justin's breakfast.

The sun brushed against the kitchen window, making everything shine bright. It felt like an good Saturday.

No work, it's sunny and I woke feeling extra happy.

I hummed to the R&B that played through the speakers while flipping the bacon on the stove.

I shook my body to the beat, sipped my orange juice and just fell in love with the moment.

I turned the left burner off, seeing the crisp pork come to its warm color.

I dumped the bacon onto a plate and stared at the breakfast I prepared for me and Justin.

My mouth grew moist, looking at the counter that held, pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage.

I smiled to myself. I knew Justin was getting up soon, that boy could smell food from a mile away.

"Baby, you cooked? Oh yeah. It smells good as hell in here." Justin's warm arms wrapped around my waist like a sweater. I hummed in content; his body rubbing mine in comfort.

"You hungry?" I asked. I rested my head against his bare chest.

He chuckled. "You know I am."

I untied his hands around me. They rested on my waist as I gathered his plate together.

"You sleep good?" I asked, making conversation. His breathing was the only sound in the air and as content as it made me, hearing his voice was better.

He nodded.

I slowly placed the food on the plate. I could feel him watching me. His chest pressed to my back like glue, with his head on my shoulder.