Jason Mccann.

We all want a bad boy until he comes our way.

"You are sick! Let me go!" I screamed at him, feeling my throat ache from lack of water.

He pointed the gun at my forehead with no ounce of emotion in his black eyes. "You ain't seen nothin yet, baby girl." He smirked, dragging his eyes up and down my helpless body.

Tears streamed down my puffed-out cheeks. Every part of me was tired but couldn't calm down.

I layed on the dirty mattress in handcuffs, praying that someone would come into this attic and save me. A part of me new no one was but I had to have faith.

"Please just let me go! I swear to god, I won't say anything, I promise!" I pleaded.

He looked out the old, small window, still holding the gun to my head. "I've been watching you for months now. You do the same thing everyday." He smiled, avoiding my pleading, too involved in his own thoughts.

"The first time I saw you, I couldn't keep my eyes away. I knew you were the one for me, just by your smile. You're a good girl." He looked at me with a small light forming into his dark orbs. It was the first time they had any color to them.

The room was small and had little light so when I saw the glow I was attracted.

We made eye contact for the third time today, and to say it was intense was an understatement.

I didn't know him well but from these last hours I could tell he was very crazy, ant-social and smart.

His eyes held danger, it fascinated me. He wore creamy skin that was covered with ink. His tattoos, that I could see were a piece of art. The image he held for himself was black and deadly, it scared me to the up most but he pulled it off well.

"I was going to let you live a little longer but once I saw you with. . . him, I couldn't-" he stopped, his feelings getting the best of him.

He shook his head and rubbed his eyes. "I just couldn't let you go on without me anymore. I know you can't see it now but I'm going to be everything you need. I'll be your oxygen." He dipped down to the ground, crouching in front of me. His gun was now in the waist of his pants.

I grew frantic, scared to know what he was going to do next.

He grasped my cheek. "Calm down Kitten. I won't hurt you. Not yet." His thumb drew circles on my cheek. I pushed away from his touch, wanting to cry once again.

He didn't seem to like that. He stood up and gave me daggers. "You know, for someone who's still breathing you really are ungrateful. I haven't killed you or anyone you love. Hell, I could've tooken your innocence, but no, I didn't. So stop with the whining." He rolled his eyes and looked back out of the window.

I was starting to grow a hatred towards him. I didn't want to but I couldn't help it. I sniffled, trying to get myself together. "I don't know what makes you think I'll ever love someone like you. You're evil and sick. So whatever plan you have won't work." I stared at him with disgust.

I quickly regretted my words once he ran over to me, making my back hit the mattress. "You will love me. And if you don't then I'll lock you up until you do." His hand clutched my neck. It was hard to breathe but I was to focused on his face being so close to mine. His eyes beamed into mine.