Kyla King.

Kyla ate her garden salad while sipping some of her Fiji water. She listened to everyone talk, but decided not to add herself, not wanting to have another boring conversation.

"Kyla? You good?" Paris, Kyla's best-friend asked. Kyla nodded her head while giving a reassuring smile.

Paris nodded apprehensively, not believing her at all but still she went on with her convo with the rest of the group.

The lunch room was loud but to Kyla everything was quiet and boring. She tried to act interested but it was hard when the only thing anyone ever talked about was her and her rich family.

Kyla's family was the wealthiest family in town and everyone knew it. People surrounded themselves around her because she was known and also fun to be around.

None of that mattered to Kyla though. She felt that everyone was a hoax. She'd see the smiles and the jewelry but when the doors were closed. People were really hurting. She knew that because that was her.

She fiddled with the leaves in front of her, not that hungry for salad anymore. She forced herself to eat it because her mother told her to stay on a strict diet for the spring fling.

"Baby? You good?" Mason whispered in Kyla's ear so that only she could hear. He looked at her with worry, noticing the distance from his girlfriend.

Kyla rolled her eyes but not so obvious for Mason to see. She looked over at him as he slouched on the bench, next to her. "I'm fine." She kissed his cheek lightly while running her fingers threw his shiny, blonde hair.

"I have to pee. See you after this?" She asked standing up from the rectangular-shaped lunch table. She picked up her Louie Vuitton purse off the ground and fixed her long brown hair. Everyone looked at her curious as to why she was leaving.

"We have like fifteen minutes left. You'll have time to come back." He assured her with a smile.

Kyla was inwardly sighing, wanting to leave now.

"I have to visit Mrs. Prestin for a class assignment." With that, she picked up her half eaten salad and almost empty water bottle. She threw the salad in the trash and gave Masons white cheek a small peck before leaving.

Paris kept her eyes on Kyla as she left. She knew something was wrong but didn't know what.

Kyla drank her water while heading to the library. Sometimes she'd go there for peace and quiet. Occasionally she'd read but mostly draw.

There'd be only a few people in the library, mostly outcasts who didn't care for Kyla.

She opened the glass door and walked in the noiseless room. She didn't look around, not caring on who was in the secluded space.

She looked for the closes table and sat down. She pulled out the supplies she'd need for her sketch and started to find her picture. Her picture was the person or thing she would be drawing.

She bit her lip trying to think of something that would be intriguing.

The silent library started to have small laughs. Kyla looked up to see a group of four boys in the corner of the library.

She knew of them, one of them in particular, Justin Bieber. He was in her Chemistry class but they never spoke since they were from different groups. But that didn't stop her from hearing his rumors. Kyla new almost everything about him. He was middle class and had a lot of friends. He played hockey and was and had an 3.4 gpa. She knew he had only been in two serious relationships and now was in the playing field (single).