Korrasami Coffee Shop AU

Comment or message me SHIPS or AUS hope you enjoy!

"Next please." The monotony of this statement bled into Korra's skin. She took the next order, passing it onto her co-worker, Mako, a stern looking teen with high cheekbones and arched eyebrows. She took the next order.

And the next.

And the next.

"Hello there." Korra's head shot up from the register, into golden eyes. The sweet voice belonged to a tall, elegant woman with long, silky black hair.

"Uuuuuuhhhhh.... Korea stuttered, thunderstruck at this woman's appearance.

Whelp.

"I'd like a double shot caramel macchiato, with extra whipped cream." The woman said with a sly smile, looking Korra over. "So what's your name, cutie?"

"K...korra..." she pointed weakly to her name badge. "What about you?"

"Asami. Nice to meet you." She winked, and paid, moving down the line. "Oh. When do you get off of work?"

"10 minuetes."

"I'll see you then."

Korra and Asami found a nook in the coffee shop to curl up together, both snuggling close to fit, making Korra's cheeks burn. The worst part was that Korra couldn't keep her eyes off of Asami's ,hypnotized.

"So." Asami layed down her coffee on the table in front of them. "Coffee."

"Yeah.... Coffee..." she was stuck. "Um canihaveyournumber?" The words just flowed out of her mouth, and she was unable to stop them.

Asami's face lit up into an almost neon red, her hand stumbling around her phone. "Here."

Get a grip Korra.

"Oh I have to go....I have a meeting." Asami blurred out.

"Oh, ok, ummm when can I see you again?" Korra knew she didn't like her back, she just knew it. Asami was probably just making this up as an excuse to leave.

"Soon." Asami bent down, and their lips touched, fleeting and sweet.

I tried.