Stapis Arrainged Marriage AU

Inspired by Dragonslaya245 and Clodblessyou , if you want more Stapis, go check them out. Although I must warn you. The feels are real and you won't be able to put down their books.

"Hello there." Steven climbed into the treehouse. It seemed larger when they were 9, but not that they were both 17 years of age, the two had to cuddle close to fit. A sweet breeze blew through the trees as Lapis pulled him closer to her, and rested her head in his arms.

"What's wrong?" Steven asked as he pushed her short bangs out of those beautiful glassy blue eyes.

"Steven..." Lapis bit her lip. "I heard. It's all my sisters can talk about.

"Your arranged marriage with Peridot." Lapis sat up quickly. "I...I also have something to tell you."

Steven sighed. He never wanted her to know. And he never wanted to marry Peridot. But the gap between the Crystal Gems and the Diamonds had to be closed. The violence between neighboring kingdoms had to stop. A pact had to be made.

Sacrifices had to be made.

"I'm also going to be married. To Amethyst." Lapis rubbed her arm, nervous to hear Steven's reaction to her marrying his sister.

"We'll at least be family?" Steven poked her side, his statement too optimistic for this situation.

But that was Steven for you.

Lapis cracked a smile. "Yeah. At least."

I feel so weird, I haven't written stuff in so long, I've been studying like crazy. Feels good to be back.

For a day.