My master KIDNAPPED!

Juliet POV

After yesterday's fiasco with Mr. Damiano and myself getting better and full of energy again I was going to see Ciel again but it was late last night and today I overheard that he is having guests over today and was not to be disturbed. While walking down the hallway I heard rats squeaking around the manor also people running around as well too.

"Bloody hell, this wire's done for." The American chef said as I turned the corner to see where that rat went. When I looked to the chef left and right I saw that maid who throw the bucket at me, not on purpose, and the adorable gardener as well.

"Oh, not the rats again." The maid said.

"This is gettin' ridiculous. I mean I heard they'd been plaguin' London lately, but I never expected them to be such a problem this far out of the city." The chef told them. Right after he said that I saw the rat that I was trying to find walk right up to them and squeak at them. They screamed and the gardener walked over to the stone column. 'What's he going to do with that' I thought.

"Now I've got you, rat!" He screamed and PICKED UP THE COLUMN not only that he THREW it at the chef and maid plus the rat trying to kill it and might I add maybe the others as well from the way he threw it.

"Nooo!" Scream the chef.

"Looks like it got away, he he." The gardener replied innocently.

"What are you laughin' for? Are you tryin' to kill us too, you idgit?"
That's what I thought too guess I'm not the only one.

I walked down the hallway to find where my Ciel went too on the way finding more rats and hearing the 'idgits' screaming to catch it.
"Look! There is another one!"
"Catch it!"
Over and over again that's what they say along with a crashing sound sometimes after. I found my way to the billiard room and I hear voices.
"Quite a commotion going out there, It seems you're experiencing a rat problem as well." I hear one voice say in a dull tone.
"Speaking of which, how long will you let the vermin run wild? Filthy monsters. Someone really ought to take care of them, don't you think?"
A man said that sounded like a stuffed mouth. But what I want to know is what he means by letting the vermin run wild because he doesn't mean actually rats.

"And someone will. He is just waiting for the opportune moment."  Stated  a foreigner. 

"Indeed. He prefers to settle things with one blow. Will you pass on this turn too, Lord Phantomhive?"  I somewhat recognize this voice it's a female, so far the only female I hear, I heard this voice before oh who the bloody hell is she.  

 "I'll pass. It's my policy not to shoot if I know that I'll miss."  

 "That's all very well, but when will you handle the problem?" 

"Any time you like. The rats will come soon come looking for their forbidden cheese, and I hold the key to the storehouse."

"Ugh... (Tch.)"  Well this gentleman doesn't sound to happy there, hearing my Ciels' and  monotone guys conversation. Either that or he missed his turn. Now that I'm here listening the songs of these souls are mixed there are some that are calm, some that are up beat but then go back down, then there's one that is eerie but not like that one night. 'Never, never again will I hear that same dark eerie song again'  I thought to myself, right now I have to keep an eye out for that soul.

"Even so, locating the nest and eliminating the vermin promises to be a tedious task. You should concentrate on preparing me a suitable reward."  What have you gotten yourself into Ciel, please don't tell me you took up your fathers work.