Haters Gotta Hate...

Today was a school day. It was 5:46 I woke up to Yuki by my side. I smiled brightly I looked at the time then I thought to myself that I'm early so I just waited and then I turn to my side facing Yuki and totally neglected my phone when my alarm went off. Then he woke up. Then I turned blushing then I grab my phone and turned the alarm off. "Now you're the one who's watching me," He said sarcastically. "So what" I nagged. "nothing... by the way you're late," He said so relaxed. I thought to my self (Shoot I am!). I get off my bed not thinking I took off my clothes and grabbed my folded clothes and put them off. I looked to him he was tomato red I looked confused then I grabbed my brush and started brushing my hair not too long ago I got my toothbrush walked out my bathroom brushing my teeth and swooshing my toothbrush around and tying my shoes. Then I looked at him I said: "Aren't you going to school too?". He replied "Oh ya, I'm already ready all I just need is to comb my hair. I replied, "Wait you're going to wear the same clothes you slept in last night". He said laughing "No silly, I just changed a few hours ago and laid right next to you then I fell asleep". "Oh," I said. "Also why do you just take off your clothes in front of someone like that," He said. "Oh ya, well I thought were getting married so it's not wrong to see your future wife's body, Why you don't like it," I said. He replied, "N-no it's just I want you to myself and nobody can see your body". "So can I have my body back, body guardian, also I won't show anyone, " I said. "Tsk, by the way, the names Yuki, moody" he moodily. "You ok you seem mad, slept on the wrong side of the bed" I suggested. "no its just nothing," He said. "tell me," I said. "ok fine, so ok I am very serious about this don't let anyone touch you ok only me". "Ok, but when your dead I can't promise that," I said sarcastically. His eyes went wide open then he said stuttering "Oh.... ok" he looked sad. "I'm just kidding geez," I said. "oh ok, " he said in relief." well its time to go". We got to school on time but 4 other guys were following us then one of then walked up to me and said "hello I'm Ichiro and your Sakura right?". I replied "yes?". "oh ok, also those to guys over there are my 4 brothers and that one of them your walking with at the other one is already here he ran out with no notice," he said "oh really," I said surprised. He said, "Yup really there names are Yuki, Ryuu, Takehiko, and Akihiko, Takehiko and Akihiko are twins". I replied, "oh I already know Yuki". The bell ringed its a warning to hurry up to your lockers. So I said, "oh I have to go meet up with an old friend most likely my childhood friend well the only one I remember I used to play with some other kids but I didn't hear their names soya anyway meet you at lunch wait what do you have". Yuki says "Oh me well here's my schedule(I take the schedule)I hope we have the same thing". I said "Yuki!, we have the same thing!". Yuki said surprised "Oh we do!". I said, "well see you in class". He replied, "you to". I met up with my old friend Yui Sama Chan I see her from a distance I wave saying "Hi Yui". Then we talked and talked till our first class started so me and her parted our ways to our classes but she had gone in hers and I was stopped by 3 girls.I heard a snazzy voice call me saying "HEY YOU, YA YOU". I said, what did I do?". she said bossy "You know what you did" I looked so confused "oh you new here freshman", she said. I snapped at her in a very bad way "first of all I am fresh second of all I'm a girl if you don't know not a man a girl also why you bossing people you don't even know around". then she said "Ok just stay away from my man". I replied "who's your man?". then she said "oh its Yuki" I cut her off "who?" she got on track "YUKI SO STAY FAR FAR FARRRR AWAY FROM HIM UNDERSTAND!!!". I said "Oh I can't do that" she cut my off "why not!". I said "well... I live with him so I kinda can't". she said "well then at school". I said "But also he gave me a promise ring and marry him when ever, I, want". She got pissed off "BITCH" she took my ring and put it on her ring finger on her left hand and said " I don't think so" then she laughed few minutes pass Yuki was on his way to class then he seen me he ran up to me and said "what's going on?" then she said "she told me that she can marry you whenever she wants" then she starts to fake cry. "ugh, stay away from here, ugh brat"h e said mad and snatched the ring and look at her in a disgusted face. Then she really cried and ran away then he turned around and put the ring back on my hand. He said "come on lets go", I said "you know I could of took care of her myself". He replied "Im just don't want you to fight her she's just a waste of time". I said "oh ok" and shrugged it of "so by the way hatters gotta hate ya know". He said", really you had to have to say that?" I said "ya, but it was funny eh!?". he facepalmed and said "ugh lets just go to class", I said hyper "Ok!!!". We went to all of our classes then it was lunch. i walk down to lunch with Yuki laughing and talking.