Why?

As I walk around thinking about the pack I stop and started facing and looking at Naoko then I start wondering why, why do I do things that I can't relate I can't say I love him just like that because I never felt love-love. I sighted than I came closer to his face it kinda looked cute I blushed and pecked him on the lips and laid back down and looked at him sleeping he starts waking up I blushed and said "Uh, uh good morning" then he moans again and says "Don't you ever go easy on me I'm just a guy geez" then I blush more and said "S- sorry" he sits up and rubs his face and looks at me and then says pointing at his bite [NOT A VAMPIRE OK A WOLF BITE OK] "See you are trying to kill me" and then said again "S-sorry, I won't do it again" then I sit up too. He look at me and itches his head blushing I look down and fastly pull it up and thought [dammit, sorry Yuki he's probably mad as hell at me and wants to KILL me] and stop thinking at the moment and looked at him and then I let it down and said "well its like you have never seen it dummy" . "heh, ya I did plenty" he says in a seductive voice then he comes near me and kisses my neck I blush and my spine stood up not literally but ya know something like that in shock then I turned my head and our lips touched and I kiss him he kissed me back one of his hands touching my side of half jaw and cheek then he got on top of me then lays down then he kisses my chin and under then my neck till he reached my stomach then down-down on top of what you know whatever and then he kisses my thy and then crawls back up to me to kiss me then I flipped him and went on top of him and kissed him then I got up and wiped my mouth. And looked away "you should leave... (I paused and then said looked at him and put my arms around his shoulders and stared into his eyes) but I want you to stay I love you" then I looked to the side blushing. He looked at me I could feel my heart sinking "I have to leave text me ok" I looked at him and replied in a cute squeaky voice "ok" and got off him and put clothes on he did the same and then he left. I don't know what have become of me it's like a spell but it's not it's me because I know it somehow but I don't I get confused. I paused and got up and texted him quickly. (Sakurako: Uh, umm wanna go out with me wait never mind I have to break up with...) ( I left it then deleted it and then put) (Sakurako: So what are you doing?). Few minutes he replied like a freaky stalker I quickly opened it stating (Naoko: Oh just working at my part time job) as quickly I asked (Sakurako: What is your part time job?) then he replied quickly to (Naoko: Oh at a cafe not too far from your place, why you wanna stalk me or something, do I have a stalker now.) I replied as quick as I can (Sakurako: NO!!!) I waited for his reply he did (Naoko: Sorry if I upset you and I want you to be my stalker I want you to so bad but see you later wanna go somewhere after my shift?) I reply (Sakurako: Ya sure!) I smiled happily Yuki catches me and walks up to me and says "what you doing" I replied oh nothing much Imma go somewhere later with ... Yui, Yui that's right" he looks down and replies "oh ok" i said "why you need something I can go get it later, ok ok sorry I can't lie I'm going somewhere with Naoko" he paused shocked about what I said he looked downer and left I got up and said "Know what change of plans we are going somewhere Imma just texts him I have to go somewhere so I can't ok, sound good" he replied and looks back at me "oh ok" I pulled him and kissed him and texted Naoko (Sakurako: Sorry changes of plans!!!) He replies with sad face (Naoko: Oh ok D; it hurt you know it really hurts I think I'm dying) I replied (Sakurako: fine tomorrow meet me at your cafe place what time you get off?) he replies (Naoko: Oh ok and at 3:00 PM) I reply (Sakurako: Ok I'll meet you there ok) he replies (Naoko: ok) I put my phone away and ran downstairs went out the door dragging along Yuki I got outside I pulled him into my car driving to a restaurant we eat and chat and laugh. Later on, we find our selves at a park my childhood park Yuki says putting his arms around his head "what a good day I say so for myself" I chuckled and said "yep". we left I kissed Yuki and went to my room and slept.