The Way

We got dressed and left we kinds felt sick since we drank or ate something Yuki through up and me and Naoko felt dizzy. So we went in the car and drove off. We finally got home and Naoko is now moving in to our house so I had to go drop off Naoko to get his stuff in a moving truck and move it to the mansion a few hours past all his stuff is here and I'm at Naoko new room helping him unpack and so is Yuki. I sniffed something new from a box it had shrine on it I like the little shrine I never seen one in real life though my mother said It's a bad Idea to get one I thought she knows and it takes up space so I opened it and there was a few photos of kids. Then I notice they were all me he had this tiny camera that he used to have and he was a stalker or even more I was stunned after finding this out so I put the pictures down and put the box where I think the shrine I was kinda happy that someone liked me A lot. I move the cardboard that was in the way I hate when I scratch my skin against it, but anyways I took the huge shrine out and I took the pictures and opened and placed the ones I liked Naoko turned my way and he stood there red. I look at him and ask "are you ok, Do you don't mind I picked out my favorite ones I hope you don't mind, right?" he replied nervous "I-I'm fine a-and I don't mind a-at all" then he faked smiled I know one when I see one then suddenly Yuki jumps on him out of no where and tackles him and I close it and walk over to see who wins then I get a foggy glimpse of when I was a kid they used fight just to give me a flower or chocolates that I liked but anyway both give me flowers and ran away embarrassed as I laughed happily walking away eating the chocolates or trying to get home putting the flowers in the vase. I snap out of it and they sat down looking at me with crossed legs confused I look at both of them and whispered "Boo~!" they looked at each other and said "Your a crazy woman" I looked at then and turn and crossed my arms mad.I turned to them and place the pictures down and said "stalkers and pervs!" Then I left they watch as I left i closed the door they both scramble to the door yelling my name and opened the door I turn and the looked to the side blushing I went to them with open arms and I hugged them both smiling. They smiled to.