Date

I woke up to the sound of a message on my phone I got my phone and looked it was 3:00 PM I slept a lot. I open the message to it saying (Naoko: Hey are you still gonna hang out me or  go on a date with me if so I'm getting off early so stop by.) he is always pretty forward I replied (Sakurako: Oh ok! coming) I got dressed I left go in my Bugatti (my car)

) he is always pretty forward I replied (Sakurako: Oh ok! coming) I got dressed I left go in my Bugatti (my car)

I turn the keys and drove off. I got to the cafe I park it a few people took a picture like always I laugh then go in and sit at a table I have sunglasses and a black summer hat and scarf looking like a disguise but it wasn't I sit there looking at the menu then I put it down and I spin my keys around with my finger (she put her finger through a hoop and started spinning it). I say "I'm so bored" I stop spinning the keys and I put my head down and waited till one of the people came to me it was Naoko so I sit upright and looked at him and he said "Ma'am may I take your order and I replied "ya could I get a Nao" he paused in confusion and said "Sakurako?" I replied "yes?" and he stuttered and said "Uh I will get ready you can come with me" I followed him to the lockers and she unbutton his shirt and I cough a little he looked at me I'm all blushing he then said "Don't look" I turn around then I see another guy I turned and walked out the back exit door and waited. he finally got out I walk up to him me in my cute white dress with a black belt with a small black purse hair done and black dress shoes my hairs all curled too. As I walk to him, he pulls me closer to him and our eyes meet then he leaned for a kiss... Here comes Yuki running he took a short breath and shouted: "What the FUCK you doing with my girlfriend" I look his way I started tearing up thinking what am I doing. Then Naoko lets go of me suddenly I stop to feel feeling for Naoko what happened was I really in a spell. I looked down and yelled while crying "WHY, WHY ME WHAT DID I DO WRONG!". Noako paused and stood in shock and mumbled instead of talking "I-I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to I-I just want you to be mine, w-when we were kids You've always rejected me... and Yuki... I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you around all the time I just got so jealous that Sakurako always talks to you and also for the rest of the guys" he gives his self a disgusted face. Yuki look at him and puts his hand on him and starts tearing up and says "Why did we have to be friends anymore we were both wing man and and..."(he stops). I Stood up because I fell and ran to both of then and hugged them both and whispered to there ears "I love you both I will share equally love to each of you" I smile and cry with happiness they hugged me back to and the agreed to each other they will share me and I promised that I wont love one more than the other and no dating other man. They both agreed and we set of on the date me and Noako but now its also Yuki coming along I kiss them both on the lips rather it wasn't a spell when I kissed Noako It was real love and the same feeling I did with Yuki Soon or later I will have to choose one to be my mate but I think they will both be in one ugh I don't make sense but 2 in 1 there. We got to the hotel we had one bed set but we all slept on the bed I was in middle and Yuki and my right and Naoko is on left. I woke up they where both close to me so I slowly got up and got off the bed then they moved closer to the center now they are hugging each other then Yuki saying half away and half not "When did you get muscular" I laughed quietly and they heard and looked at each other and yelled I couldn't hold it anymore I cracked up so loud the yell was so loud someone called us I picked it up and told us to keep it down or if something was wrong so I laughed quietly and they were shaking in the opposite corners to each other. Naoko picked up his phone and texted me (Naoko:Umm help!!!) I replied (Sakurako:Nah I think you're fine) he turned to me and gave me a mad stare I stop then laughed a little just to rub it in.