Finding

There he was looking my way I said "W-what are you doing here?". He then replied, "Oh just trying to find you I knew you would be here I could sense you, darling". I just stood there confused then I said "Well isn't that called stalking?" He replied "Ya I guess but remember I can be whatever you want". replied with "k, also... never mind". I look away then turn to close the door. I set my cup of water down and sat down in a chair near me I had only 2 big comfortable chairs royal chairs. And he sat down next to me and we talked.  Then out of nowhere, he asked if we could play I agreed for no reason. I was hiding so I hid in a closet as I held my breath then he sang the song Hide and seek from Johnny T (author: I tried looking up this person it was just a puppet so I was like no it's not the same voice and so Its weird) I took a peek from a peeping hole and I seen him he knew I was here the whole time then the end of the song he said "found you" and he open the door it was dark outside so we couldn't pick strawberries as we planned. I looked down then I said, "let's have a sleepover!" He jumped up and replied "but what about Yuki and I'm a guy" I replied "well he can't tell me what to do" I laughed but to him, it felt wrong I felt a strong sense that he really want to but he is stopped by something. Then I said, "If you're so worried I will get Yuki so you feel comfortable I mean it's not like you never slept with me before baka!". I left before he could say anything else. I happily walk to Yuki's room but weird I haven't seen any of his brothers anywhere but there was one brother by his door leaning against the wall I couldn't make out who it was but then he looked at me and he blushed brightly and it wasn't  any of the brothers it was another person then he got off the wall and left. I open up the door to Yuki's room it was a huge mess I paused and looked back at the person but he wasn't there I looked the other side he was right there frozen like I had caught him doing or sneaking something I could tell he was nervous so I spoke up and said "What do you need?" He coughed and looked away. His heart was beating too fast at this rate I could hear it he was very red I looked confused and came close I put my hand on my head and put the other one on his then out of nowhere he passed out. As he almost fell I caught him I tried to carry him to Yuki's room. I literally picked him up with barely any strength I put him on Yuki's bed. I told Yuki that "he fainted out of nowhere probably from heat exhaustion". Then I said, " Also I wanted to know if you wanna sleep over my room with Naoko and me ". He paused then said, "no thanks I'm going somewhere with this person plus his name his Kane". I replied, "oh, ok".