Meant to be

Then he pushed my roughly against the wall I gave him a sinister look but he gave me this seducing smirk and bit his lip. He started to unbutton my shirt and slowly, I could tell by the facial expression he was pretty nervous. But it's not like it's the first time, I turned my back as he unhook my bra the great feeling came out it was like heaven to take it off. I bent down to take my pants off and the rest, suddenly he grabbed my hips and pulled me then carried me and kissing my neck. He layed me on the bed as he got on top "why do most guys get on top when of me" I grabbed him and flip over on top of him and started with a slow and soft kiss then things started to kick in and we just had sex. We relax and cuddle I went near his ear and said "I want you, I want you to be my husband" he looked at me and said "sure" he then took a moment "WAIT...GET MARRIED!" "Yes", I reply "This is not a prank, right?" "Nope, after exams I want to marry you t'ill the day I die" "Of course I love you and that the point I get to hold you in my arms and go places with you have little rascals, I would die too to marry you". "Don't die I would miss you" he started to tear up and hugged me tightly and kissed me on the nose.We just then started to chat about what would be our future plans and how are we going to live and shuch. My door slammed open to find Yuki with roses in his hand and started at me looking disorder and disipointed in me "why you selfless bitch" I gasped and then Nao yelled "how are you going to call MY bride a bitch when you've been treating her wrong" "Wait you chose HIM" "yes and what are you going to do about it ?" He slammed my door again and left. I hugged Noa tighter and kissed him on the chest, I got up on dressed up and went to make dinner "Imma go make some dinner stay here Kay?" "Okay".