Candy Store

I stood there looking at Noako .I never thought that he would actually liked me.I felt bad that I never knew this. I neither, known what love is I thought it was just a thing you had to learn and I did learned but never knew. But anyways after that carried on we went silent and then left each other alone. I left the room and went to class but I was stopped by the 3 girls they came towards me I said "what now?" they replied after one another "(no.1 girl) Well we (no.2 girl) Want you to (no.3 girl) Join our little group (no.3 was stopped by no.1) And you seem to be the perfect person to join and we love your style and all you've got the perfect body shape and I love you to join don't deny it come on stop with that pussy shit you need to grow up and become a bitch" I replied "well I'll think but I want to have Yui in it she always wanted to be in your group" they all nodded and turned to me and they all said "Hmm maybe she just needs to lose some pounds but we will see" I agreed then went to class with them but out of no where they pulled me to a near by girls bathroom I try to get up but they just dragged me and then once we where in they pulled me up and started changing me and putting makeup on me I never had makeup before. I I turned to the mirror after they were done I looked more than amazing more than my old face well I was alway a natural beauty but with makeup I looked like a mature woman not some cute little person. Even though i'm not small, well What i'm saying is I don't look like a child anymore. I looked at them covering my mouth then saying "WOW I-I'm impressed I never looked like this" Then they said "Well you were more pretty than this but thank you" Then I said "Well i'm not that pretty". Then I left with them in front it was lunch and we all walked there. I seen Yuki he looked at me with a disgusted face I looked over then he blushed quickly covering his nose. I wipped my hair and carried on then I crouched and opened my mouth, I never have wipped my hair. then I got up and looked forwards and there he was there I thought again who should I choose then he went up to me the girls blocked his way to me and they said "Well got a problem this is our toy so if you've got a problem with her tell us" then he replied "Well she's mine" He grabbed me and licked my cheek and then wiped the makeup of his tongue. I chuckled a bit and then I pulled my wrist away but he clutched it harder and I could feel the pain like a bitch. I looked and my wrist then he seen the pain and then I grabbed his hand and looked at him and smiled then the girls pushed us apart and grabbed me away. I waved goodbye and then turned he teared up then called out to me saying "Sakurako!" I looked back and then I toggled to the floor as they pulled me down. They looked and me and then 1 of the girls grabbed my hair and slapped me. I got pissed of and then got up and slapped her as my eyes gone blank red I had lost my mind and then I started punching her and beating her up then Naoko touched my back and then I looked back and my eyes turned normal and I hugged him then he hugged me back. I stared crying. Yuki saw us and came up while pass the girls helping up the girl and he took me away from Naoko. I turned and look at him I looked down after and said "I have to tell you something" I pulled his hand and went to somewhere that no one was around and He said "So?"