Chapter 5

Picture at the top, courtesy of _StVictor_

Love you...

Enjoy...

Belle was sulking as she walked through the town square. She lowered her head, trying not to remember her good days in this place, as her eyes glued on her feet as they stepped through the town.

She got so lost in looking at her feet while walking, she didn't realize that she had lost the guard that was walking with her in the crowd.

Her eyes began to search for him, and after a while she was glad she didn't see him. Honestly, she could care less of where he was, after all she wasn't a child that needed babysitting.

She had started walking again when she suddenly felt a hand yank her into the corner of a stall, and quickly another hand came across her mouth to prevent her screaming.

She bit the hand with all her strength, earning a growl from whoever owned it, and freed herself. She turned around and stared at the man. At Adam.

He spoke immediately, "Forgive my manners, fair maiden, I did not mean to startle you."

"Well, restraint with such brute force like that would speak otherwise."

"My sincerest apologies, are you hurt? I just really needed to meet you now."

"Who are you? Why do you wish to meet me?", she replied faintly trying to ignore the fact that she had seen his eyes before, she had looked into them before.

"I...um...", he stammered.

This was not the plan. Yes, he wanted to meet her and make her recognize him. Yes, he wanted her to love him again, but now that its come down to that point, Adam was not sure what to say next. He couldn't just blurt out that he was the Beast.

" Lady Belle!", Belle swung her head towards the sound she heard. Her guard appeared and looked at her and Adam and spoke again. "We have to get going, Lady Belle." He threw a suspicious look at Adam as he spoke.

Belle turned back to look at Adam as if seeking his consent. He replied by lowering his head in no attempt to stop her.

"I hope we'll meet again, but for now I have to go, kind sir.", she looked into his eyes again as she spoke walking away with the guard when realization hit her.

" Beast?", she asked herself in a whisper as soon as she was away from him.

"No, it can't be, he should be dead", she muttered so the guard won't hear her.

He felt stupid, he had left the man's shop with so much enthusiasm and zeal to get her back, but he just messed everything up.

He had to come up with a back up plan, she obviously didn't recognize him and he didn't blame her. He wouldn't have recognized him too.

He had to find a way to get into the castle and rip Gaston's heart out so he would take what was his back.

He couldn't just waltz back in there. He had to know the changes in the castle so he would know what he was getting himself into.

He wondered if she would come back to the town, he would definitely find her then and convince her. But since that was under probability, he had to do something so he could see her again.

She only got more beautiful, even after all she'd gone through she never lost her flair. He only loved her more now, knowing she still stayed beautiful regardless.

He walked of out the corner and started walking away before he saw some men slowly surround him, about six of them.

Then the worst of all stood in front of him and gave him a cold look.

The guard who was previously with Belle also stood beside him and pointed a finger at Adam.
"He's the one that was with Lady Belle just now.", the guard said.

Just then Adam's anger started to surface. The one who tried to make Belle miserable, the one who stole his love and his title stood before him, sporting a smile.

Darn that Gaston, he thought.

A/N: Sorry, its a short one, and also for not posting in forever guys...

What I had was a fine example of writer's block. But I manage to put this together for you. Its somewhat a filler chapter and sorry for the cliffhanger at the end but what can a girl do, right?

I just realized I just said a lot of sorries, anyway, sorry for that too lol...

Sooooo did I forget to mention I lovvvveeee and appreciate y'all reading this

Kizzezz.... And don't forget to vote, and comment your thoughts.

So I wanna know, should Adam go all crazy on Gaston now and try to kill him, or he should use the fact that Gaston doesn't actually know its him to his advantage?

Share your thoughts