Chapter two

"Anak,saan ka ba nanggaling? Isang buwan ka na naman nawala,hindi ka na naman nagpaalam"

Ang mommy niya ang sumalubong sa kanya pagkaparada palang niya ng sasakyan. Nakita na niya itong nakaabang sa pinto ng bahay nila. Isang maaliwalas na ngiti ang sumalubong nito sa kanya,ganon din ang isinukli niya sa ina.

He love his mom so much that he is capable to hurt or even kill,who try to hurt her or any of his family.

He called her earlier to tell her that his coming to visit them. He have his own place except that one,outside the city.  That place is his hide out place,his parents don't know about that,only his twin brother.

"I'm sorry,mom,just been busy with work"

"Iyan na nga ang sinasabi ko e,kaya ayaw ko sa propesyon na pinili mo,napaka demanding ng oras" Niyakap niya ito ng makalapit siya dito.

"I missed you,mom" sumimangot ang ina.

"Miss mo ko,pero hindi mo na ako gaanong dinadalaw" kunyari pa ay nagtatampo ang ina,napangiti siyang muli. She sometimes can be so sweet and childish but nevertheless we love her so much. 

"That's why I'm here" natatawang sagot niya sa ina,umakbay siya dito.

They start walking inside the house,it's now quiet. Lost the noisy and messy living room,the shouting and screaming from his him and his siblings.

He misses Manang Dolor,too,she's very nice to them like his mom. Manang Dolor became their Lola and their dad's dad is also nice to them. Too bad their Lolo died to early,his last days was something. He always says that Lola is waiting for him,that she's there watching us.

Their father said it's normal for a dying person to see things like that. We were young and scared but mom said we don't have to. Lolo love Lola but he left her to marry someone because his family told him to. And mom also said,Lolo is dying happy because he will finally be with the love of his life,their Lola.

Our parents tough us to marry for love,someone who make us happy and sad at the same time. Some one who can cope up with our hang ups but never give up.

Like how he witnessed with his older siblings.

Their house is busy on the weekends when they were younger. They have nannies on their back all the time,bodyguards who became their playmates,too.

He can still remember his sister's personal bodyguard,the only bodyguard who can get so close to his ate Royce. When he was younger,he would always saw him looking to his ate from afar. He grew up to that scene,he knew his ate will be safe with him.

And she did,she's now happy with her husband with their three little boys now.

"Una was calling a lot of times,she's asking about you,bakit pati sa girlfriend mo hindi ka nagpapaalam? Nag aalala siya sayo"

Una Segovia his long time girlfriend.

"Don't worry,mom,I'll call her later"

"You better be,that girl is so upset,I can tell by her voice" he just shook his head and didn't say anymore,he don't want to upset his mom,too.

His mom led him to the kitchen,his dad was there sitting on the stool with a glad of water in front of him.

"Hi dad" he greeted his father.

"You need a haircut,son" he sat next to him,his mom went to the stove,must be cooking something.

"Yeah,later I guess,I have to meet my girl tomorrow" he answered as he look at his mom "what's for lunch mom? Kinda hungry now"