Chapter four

The next day,he arrived,I keep myself in the room,I'm scared to show up. Until Manang Gina called me for dinner,I don't have a choice.

"Eat,I need you tonight,you need energy" nangilabot ako sa sinabi nitong already know what he meant by that.

I ate,but I couldn't finish the food on my plate,I lost my appetite.

After dinner,he told me to shower and I did,even though I already showered before he have arrived that afternoon.

I am now standing in front of the window in the room I occupy. My body is shaking,I'm nervous,my bruises are now very visible. The swollen face is now getting a little better,my thing between my thighs is now better,it didn't hurt anymore.

I almost jump when hands touches my waist,his lips on my shoulder.

"Easy woman" I bit my lower lips that is shaking,too.

Wearing this little skimpy night gown is not helping to hide her body from him,without anything under it. He chose it,he bought her new clothes,again,he gave it to her when he arrived. The size just fit perfectly,as if he knew her size without asking her. But the clothes he bought this time are not the type of clothing she would wear,they are too revealing.

"This really fits you" he said in a husky voice that almost got her believe that he really like her in that clothes.

His hands travelling in her body,every parts of her body that he touch,feel too much heat. She knew what he wants to happen,she can't complain.

She gasped.

His fingers are now between her thighs,making her feel weak when one finger touched her slit.

"You like that,hmm?" I closed my eyes,I can feel his breathing on my ear. He licked a part of her ear and she thinks she lost her sanity for a moment.

She shouldn't like what he is doing to her,he's using her body for his own pleasure. But her body is responding so well in his every touch. Am I getting a bad girl for liking this kind of pure pleasure?

I don't know anymore.

"Feel this woman" I wasn't ready yet when he inserted one finger inside me. It earned a loud groan from me,he move his finger inside me and I'm blown away with the sensation I felt.

Why it has to be this good? Why does she have to like the sensation?

It was painful the first time he used her,and the second times,and the third times,and the fourth times,and the fifth times,the last time she's already numb.

"I think you like this,aren't you? You little slut" I bit my lips harder,he pushed his finger deeper,his other hands went on my right breast,kneading it like a playdough. His lips is traveling from my ear down to my neck and to my shoulder that creates more excitements in her core.

She felt the build up of something inside her,it's making her feel crazy in want.

"Feel that,woman,feel how this little pussy of course cum,you are fucking wet" one finger became two,I almost dropped on the floor if it didn't for his tight grip.

I cum,in his hand with his fingers still inside me. After a seconds he took off his fingers,I moan,I felt that tingling sensation his fingers left.

My breathing become deeper,catching air.

"You fucking slut, you cum too much,you missed being fuck,aren't you?" I shook my head,on my weakest state.

"You liar!" I screamed,he grabbed my hair. The fear inside her become alive,again.