Chapter seven

She open her eyes,she saw white,she can smell the usual scent of  hospital,she don't like it. She feel better than she was before she fallen to sleep. It was him who she saw on the side of the bed.

Napangiti siya na ito ang unang makita pagkamulat ng mga mata niya. It meant so much for her,she's afraid and he is there on her side.

She's contemplating whether to touch him or not,it's the latter. She knew he would wake up if she touch him,he's a light sleeper,she noticed. Maybe,because he's a doctor that's how his body have to be,always alert.

Nagkasya nalang siya na pagmasdan ito habang natutulog. Pero sandali lamang iyon dahil naramdaman siguro nito na pinagmamasdan ko ito.

Nagising din ito,gustong gusto niya ang itsura nito pag gumigising. Napakaamo ng mukha nito kapag unaware ito sa paligid,katulad nalang ngayon.

"How do you feel now?" Iyon kaagad ang naitanong nito ng mahimasmasan mula sa pagkatulog.

"I feel better now,why am I in the hospital?" Nagtataka siya dahil maayos na ang kanyang pakiramdam at ang alam niya ay check up lamang iyon.

"Have something to eat first,I'll tell you later,hindi ka pa nakakakain ng maayos simula kahapon,," hindi niya maiiwasan ang hindi kumunot ang noo.

What happened to him? Did he just mentioned something about her eating? She's confused if she heard him right or she just misheard his words?

Pinagmasdan niya ito ng tumayo mula sa kinauupuan nito.

"Don't stare at me like that" seryosong sabi nito bago pumasok sa banyo.

Napakagat labi siya,something is not right with him,iyon ang napansin niya dito.

"What do you feel like to eat? I'll grab our breakfast outside" lihim siyang naguguluhan sa mga ikinikilos nito.

"Anything?" Naibulalas niya.

She saw how his eyes flickers,he's annoyed,she bit her lower lip and look at the other side of the room.

"I'm not hungry to be honest,but if you see bacon panini with cranberry on the bakeshop,that would be very nice,but if you don't feel like going too far,just grab me anything and coffee,please,thank you"

"Okay,I'll get that,anything you like?" Umiling siya.

"That's all" tumango ito.

He adjusted her bed and make her feel comfortable.

"I'll be quick,take a rest" umalis ito kaagad pagkasabi noon.

Naiwan siyang nakatunganga sa kawalan,thinking what is happening to him? He usually give her anything to eat,she can't complain. So she have to eat,kahit pa hindi niya kinakain noon ay makakain niya dahil sinabi nito.

He's a doctor,he eats healthy food,he exercise,he also drinks food supplements and so on.

She don't eat veges and she's not keen on fruits,too. She hates fresh tomatoes,cucumbers,cabbage and so many more kind of veges.

But she loves cranberry,but it was difficult to find cranberries here in the Philippines. It is also expensive on the deli shops or on the ornaganic markets and they often don't have it.

She wants to eat walnuts,too,she sighed,she misses her life with her grandpa. Her grandpa would give her everything she ask,even the impossible. But she didn't grew up brat,she knew her limits and she knew what she really wants. Her grandpa taugh her to be grounded,telling her his mistakes for her not to do the same.

If she could just bring him to life,she would.

And now that Ruzzo is acting weird,she's kinda not buying it. There's something that is gonna happen,that's what she feels,right now.