Chapter~4

A/N

comment and tell me what you guys think of the story so far aqnd please vote if you like it that way I know if you guys like it ily. ( I know I said James was Barbra's son but lets just make him her 17 year old brother since Barbra's in the 20's lol fail)

~jade <3

 James pov

Where was her school again...i asked myself as i wondered around the dark neighboorhood. I turned a corner and saw a light up football field with a body laying lifless and limp on the middle of the field. I parked the car and ran to the body already knowing it was Ari. Once I got there I had to hold back tears she was barely breathing and she was surronded in a pool of blood. I called the ambulance and with in 10 minutes Ari was on her way to the hospitol thank goodness we only have 2 more days until we leave this cruel place so Ari will be safe. Ari has been unconious for 7 hours now it 3 in the morning I am just going to sleep here my sister Barbra (authors note explains) is also here she just went to Mc Donald's across the street for food. Ari is on a breathing machine and is having blood put in her because she lost so much and she is bruised and covered in cuts. Just as I was about to fall asleep Barb. walked in. She asked me questions about Ari and if she woke up or if anything happened but I told her nothing did so we just chatted about California and ate until we heard Ari groan. I rushed over to her and she said Liam found out then she passed out again. "So that's why he beated her worse today!" said barb from behind me..."Beat her WORSE?!?!?" I screamed at my sister "She gets beaten everyday?!" I couldn't believe this! This can't happen everyday Ari is so smart, funny, beautiful and kind how can a person ever think of hurting her. "Why would you let anyone do that to her!?!?" I screamed  at my sister. "I am sorry James but if I did anything it would only be worse for her...that's why I am bringer her to California." 

Ariana's pov

My head was killing me and so was well every where really but mostly my head then I heard..."That's why I am bringer her to California." "What?" I said but it came out more like a squeak. I knew they were bringing me so I could get away from all the bullying and my dad but I just need to know they really want me to come. "Do you really want me to come?" I asked speaking my mind."Of corse we do we love you!" They both said at the same time and I couldn't help but smile at how they made me feel so happy. Going to California is going to be the best thing that's ever happened to me. The next morning I was let out of the hospital and I was going back to school for my last day! James offered to drive me but I knew he had things to do so I told him I would just walk. He finally agreed so I am walking now. I didn't run into Liam on my way to school thank goodness. When I got to school no one was there not a single person I was early but not THAT early I went to the cafeteria but it was empty as well. I went to the quad no one. I went to the gym and all the lights were off so I went to the switch and turned the lights on and when they did I was covered in slim and had things thrown at me and the whole school was laughing and yelling insults that's when I heard Liam yell "I told you it would be hilarious!" I ran out of the gym as fast as I could but Liam was faster and caught me easily and then he tackled me threw ground and started punching me and kicking me the bell rang and everyone left but Liam he continued to beet me then he stopped and said "I am glad your moving so I don't have to see your slutty, fat, ugly, face every day!"  he yelled and that's when I couldn't take it anymore I got up and started to walk away oops he de didn't like that so he once again tackled me and he continued to beat me he kept going and going I was losing consciousness but he just went harder I cant handle this. I just cant. one day left I know but my body was still recovering from yesterday  and today id the hardest and longest he has ever beat me I was crying and begging for him to stop he just kept going and that's when I broke completely him calling me fat, ugly, a slut, a whore, a bitch, a worthless shit and the beating I cant anymore  and I think my eyes showed because he stopped punching and laughed. his next words stung the most... "I finally broke you and I cant wait to hear about how you committed suicide finally it only took a few years" he scoffed and then left again. I refuse I will not ever do that I will prove him wrong I will go to California and be successful I don't know how or what I will do because I am not very talented but I will try my hardest.