How do you love me?( Ariana grande and One direction fanfic)

A/n

Hello so in this fanfic Ariana and 1D are not famous yet, so just go along with it! I hope you enjoy the fanfic please comment and vote ily :*

Ariana's Pov

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing obnoxiously loud to wake me up for the first day of school. yay!!!! (note the sarcasm). I had to be quiet so i wouldn't wake up my father, but it was too late he heard it, ringing waking him up.

"Ariana! What the hell, why did you wake me up!" he screamed getting in my face, the scent of alchol still in his breath from the night before.  

"I didn't mean to it was my alarm for school, I-" I was cut short as his hand made contact with my cheek, stumbling backwards I could feel the exact spot where he hit me.

"You know better than to wake me up!" he screamed again, this time i didnt respond.

with one last kick to shin he stumblede up the stairs and slammed the door to his room. It was getting late so i quickly scurried up the stairs and into my bathroom and started up the shower. I very quickly washed my hair and did the rest of my routine, in order to be on time for school.

I went into my closet and decided on a pair of light jeans and a flowing long sleeve top with my converse. Then I went into the bathroom to finish getting ready, as I was drying my hair I saw the bruise starting to form from where he hit me this morning. Sighing I finished drying my hair and pulled out my makeup bag. I applied all they necessary makeup to hide the bruise already starting to form and added some blush to my cheeks. Finishing up my makeup with some eyeliner and mascara I grabbed my favorite lip gloss and appplied it. Once i decided i looked decent i grabbed my bag and left for school.  

As I was walking to school, suddenly my face came in contact with the hard concrete side walk. I was about to look up when I felt something hard come in contact with my side over and over again. It hurt so bad and i couldnt do anything but try and block the kicks the best i could, when the kicking finally stopped, I looked up and saw Liam Payne and his group of friends. These were my bullies they phsycally and emotionally bully me every single day and i hate them so much for it, their names were Ethan and James. they were laughing and shouting horrible insults like they always do.

"Your so fat and ugly why do you breath your just wasting air!"

That's when I broke, Liam does this daily and I already get abused at home school is my only safe place.But for the last two years Liam and his "friends" have been constantly bullying me. At first they just called me names now they beat me...I don't even know what I did wrong they just hate me.

"Are you going to get up?!" Liam yelled in my face.

I just sat there hoping they would leave me alone but I only angered him so him kicked me and his friends punched me in the face and stomach for another few minutes but to me it seemed like hours, and then they left me in the street. After they were out of sight I shakly got up and continued my walk to school.

Liam's Pov

I saw Ariana walking to school so we ran up and tripped her she fell on her face! I shouted some insults at her and started to beat her. She is so weak and never defends herself it just makes it easier for me to let my anger out on her! Plus It's just to easy to make her feel bad about herself. Since she has no friends to defend her it just makes my bullying her easier.

Ariana's Pov

I finally made it to school and I ran into the bathroom to clean up from the beating Liam just gave me when I ran into Chloe she is the most popular girl in school.

Also she is Liam's girlfriend which means she has to bully me too. Her group of wanna be's start laughing as I tried to wash off the blood and dirt.

Chloe just came up to me and called me a slut and other hurtful names I just can't take it so I dried my face off and ran to the library...my safe heaven. The librarian is my only friend she is in her 20's.

She is kind to me her name is Barbra. Barbra knows I get beaten by my dad and Liam and bullied by everyone in school. She also knows that I cut. She is my only friend and I thank her for that every day.

I couldn't stay in the library forever so I went to my 1st period and Chloe is in that class. After an hour of Torture the bell finally rang indicating 2nd period the rest of the day went by painfully slow. I got bullied every passing period and pushed around but finally the bell rang indicating school was over.THANK GOSH!! There are only two days left.

I came home from school to find my dad sleeping on the couch with beer bottle everywhere. I snuck up the stairs and ran into my room and locked the door I don't want him to know I am home yet.

I just sat down on my bed and started to cry because of what happened to day. I went in my bathroom and lifted my shirt to see bruises already starting to form on the damaged surface of my skin but amongst all the bruises were my freshly made cuts.
I don't know why but cutting just helps. And when you get bullied daily you need something to help. I cut on my stomach so know one can see I have about ten on each wrist but I decided to cut my stomach and sides so know one could see.

I grabbed the razor and brought if to my skin at first it hurts but it makes everything else better I cut again and again until I started feeling dizzy and realized I was losing to much blood so I stopped and bandaged up my cuts but darkness soon took over me.

When I woke up I was in a hospital... Then I saw Barbra. She realized I was awake and called for a doctor.

"Barbra why am I here? PWhere is my dad? What happened ?" I asked her.

As I waited for her response, it all came back to me the day at school, the cuts in the bathroom but I don't know how I got here.

Barbra's Pov

I knew about Ariana's bullying I told her I wouldn't tell anyone but when she ran in the library today I saw the blood and I knew I had to help her. After school when she left I called the police I needed to get her somewhere safe.

When the police got there they found her unconscious with blood all around her and that's when I realized she was cutting...again. They rushed her to the hospital they got her there just in time it was almost to late. Then I noticed she started to wake up I called for a doctor and her eyes started to flutter open.

I was so glad she was ok and she woke up. She asked me all these questions and I told her I called the police her dad is going to jail for many reasons.

She looked sad but relieved she would finally be safe. She then looked up at me with the most scared expression on her face and tears stated slowly sliding down her cheeks and she said the me the most heart breaking thing I have ever heard.

"Where do I go now I have no one'' she said tears still streaming down her cheeks.

"You can live with me I am moving to California. You can start a new life and get a job maybe as an actor you told me you like to act! Hollywood would have so many great opportunities for you!" I said excitedly.

She thought about it for a second and she smiled.and said she would love too start over. So in two days we will be leaving England and heading to California for a new start.