chapter~7

Hey guys sorry i didnt update yesterday i had a choir audition! the director said i got into concert choir which is were all the freshman go. so i m super excited! anyways thany you all for the comments and votes! it really m eans alot to me so speacil shout out to yasmin_loves_zayn! thanks for the comment it really does mean alot to me ily all enjoy!

Ariana's pov

It went great! They told me I definatley got a part and the director was so kind! They had me sing the theme song for the show, then they had me go over a couple lines. After that I was done! they told me they would call me in a few hours! I went straight home and put my phone on the charger so it wouldn't die! is that silly? Oh well since when have I been normal anyways! "I'm home!!!" I screamed as I walked in the door to our house which we finally moved into. "How did you do? Did you get the part? When do you start?" asked James very very quickly. "I think I did good and I will kinow the rest in a few hours they are going to call me" I said wiggling my phone and shimmying in response to James's questions. "Ok, what did you do? tell me all about it!" James said in a rush mock girlie tone, yet being serious at the same time. I giggled and told him the whole story and when I finished we decided on making dinner. As I was pooring the noodles in to the pot to make the spagetti noodles my phone went off! I threw the noodles in the air and sprinted to my phone. It was on the table and I answered it as soon as I got it!

(D=director person; A=Ariana)

D:Hello, this is the director of the Nickelodeon show victorious, Is this Miss Grande?

A= Hello, and yes this is her.

D= We have decided that you shall play the character Cat Valentine. We will email you the schedule and dates/studois and other information later on this week. The show will start filming in two weeks. Have a wonderful evening and we can not wait to work with you.

A= Thank you so much , I cant wait to start, see you in two weeks goodbye.

~END OF THE CALL~

Ariana's pov again

I couldnt believe it I would be on TV in two weeks! Plus I got the character I really wanted, this move to california is the best thing that has ever happened to me! James was listening to the entire conversation because I had it on speaker. Once I hung up James and I both squealed with happiness and I heard Barbra join in after a few seconds we stopped screeching. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked Barbra raising an eyebrow. "Since you screamed and threw the pasta in the air." she replied. "I am so happy you got a part, you really deserve it!" said James with Barb nodding in agreement. "Thanks guys but is think we should finish dinner!" I said walking to the kitchen. I let out a small scream when I saw the noodles everywhere and the pot with spaghetti sauce bubbling over."ahh hurry turn off the sauce!" I screamed and James's went and turned it off also panicking. "Maybe we should just order pizza" I said giggling. "Barb call in the order and James help me clean this mess I said shaking my head letting out a chuckle. "Why do I have to do it?" James said in a mock whining voice while picking up a broom and dust pan. "Because I said so" I said in a bossily tone sticking my head in the air. "Fine" he said getting to work helping me pick up all the noodles.